- Long-sleeved off-road/mountain biking jersey.
- UV protective - SPF 30.
- 100% polyester – breathable and fast-drying.
- Casual/loose fit for ultimate freedom while you’re riding
- Made in Bulgaria.
- Also available in short-sleeved versions for warmer rides.
Men’s Topo MTB Long Sleeved Jersey
Get out there and explore the routes less ridden with the Men’s Topo long-sleeved mountain bike jersey. Featuring an awesome black and orange topographical design, the Topo MTB jersey is here for all your off road rides.
This is a lightweight and breathable long-sleeved jersey designed for mountain biking. Offering a relaxed fit, it’s ideal for layering up with a base layer and an MTB Enduro Jacket while the weather’s still chilly, then wearing alone with a pair of our mountain bike shorts once the warmer spring weather arrives.
Scroll down for more details…
- Free UK shipping over £80
- We ship worldwide (free & express options)
- Lifetime guarantee // crash repair policy
- 90 Day return policy
- Lots of happy customers!
STOLEN GOAT MEN’S TOPO LONG SLEEVED MTB JERSEY // OFF ROAD CYCLING – CASUAL FIT
The sun’s shining, the trails are calling. Your Herd are ready and waiting. And you’ve got your favourite new Stolen Goat mountain bike jersey on… it’s time to go play bikes! Find your Freedom out on the trails with the Men’s Topo long-sleeved mountain bike jersey. Giving you comfort, performance and a splash of SG style for no limits riding.
Whether you’re tearing up the trails or just exploring the routes less ridden, the Stolen Goat long-sleeved mountain bike jerseys are here to help you enjoy the ride. Made from a lightweight, breathable fabric, with a loose casual fit, the long sleeves give you that extra bit of warmth and protection – keeping you comfortable, but not sweltering when you’re riding.
Layer up with a Kiko base layer and one of our MTB Enduro Jackets for chilly spring rides. Add some of our MTB shorts and you’re ready to ride!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Please note our MTB range features a looser fit than our road cycling jerseys.
- Measure in CM for a more accurate fit.
- Measure the widest part of your chest.
- Measure the widest part of your hips.
- If your hips are wider than your chest, please follow the measurements of your hips.
- Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
- If in between sizes... Go up for a looser fit... Down for a tighter fit.
- If in doubt, give us a shout! email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.