- Long-sleeved thermal base layer. Designed for layering up in cool and cold conditions. Wear it under your Kiko long-sleeved jersey for chilly autumn rides, or layer up with your Alpine jacket for frosty days out on the bike.
- Lightweight with a brushed soft-touch lining. Super soft and cosy for ultimate comfort.
- Polyester/elastane mix fabric. Made from 80% polyester with 20% elastane.
- Subtle style. Available in plain white, featuring our classic goat head logo in the centre of the chest. So you jersey or jacket can do the talking.
- Comfortable ride all day fit. Similar to our Ibex bodyline jerseys, these base layers are close-fitting so they’ll sit neatly under your kit without being overly tight or restrictive.
Jason Taylor (verified owner) –
Ooh my! The weather isn’t quite right to wear this out yet but as someone who has bought a fair few cooler weather base layers, this is going to be a favourite. Wool ones have been a bit scratchy at times. This is really soft and comfortable to wear and can only extend the clothing options for autumn and winter riding.
James Saunders (verified owner) –
Wore the white Kiko today under a Biko long sleeve MTB jersey. It’s so soft against the skin. I’m on the cusp between sizes and sized down for a snug fit. It was cold early morning and the Kiko kept the worst of it out. The MTB jersey is fairly lightweight so it had its work cut out. As it warmed up and as I attempted a few technical climbs I half expected to overheat but it didn’t happen. It seems to work in varying conditions keeping you comfortable. It’s expensive for a base layer but no regrets!
Deanne Kidd (verified owner) –
Purchased for my husband and he loves it for cooler days
Douglas Gordon (verified owner) –
Warm and toasty without making you feel like you are dripping once you start climbing. Perfect to warm up a lighter weight top or to ensure multi-layering gives you a perfect ride in really cold conditions.
Matthew Coulton (verified owner) –
My go to piece of clothing when the temperature drops! Helps keep body temp nice and warm
Chris Owen (verified owner) –
I have worn this base layer every time it has been cold since I bought it and absolutely love it. Really warm, great fit and excellent quality. Highly recommend.