- COVID-19 LOCKDOWN UPDATE
- We are still operating as normally as possible but our warehouse and logistics are under huge pressure during this time.
- Although we will do our best to keep to our usual standards, there is a possibility that we cannot get your order out on the same day causing short delays for some customers. Please bear with us and if you have any concerns, you can email at email@example.com for updates.
- At the request of our customers we have included “Next Day” courier options for the UK for urgent parcels but, at the moment, although most will arrive on time, we cannot guarantee that your parcel will be delivered next day.
- IN GENERAL
- We offer FREE standard Worldwide shipping on all orders with no minimum spend.
- That means wherever you are, whether you order to the UK, Europe, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore or nearly anywhere else we can take care of you. If there are postal services in your country, we can deliver.
- You can also upgrade to Express Worldwide Shipping for a quicker service.
- Express Delivery in the UK is Royal Mail 24
- Express Delivery worldwide is handled through our partner DHL Express including their excellent ODD (On Demand Delivery) service allowing you to choose delivery date, change address etc. from your mobile phone.
- Items are usually dispatched the same day (Mon-Fri) when ordered before 2pm GMT. Orders after 2pm will usually be dispatched the next working day. DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN due to safe working practices at the warehouse and couriers, we may miss this target a little more often.
- For International standard orders, the time taken for your item to arrive will vary. Please Contact us if you are concerned about the whereabouts of your orders and we will be happy to check the status of your tracked package.
- We try to be as fair as possible with our express delivery costs and the cost will be lower for higher value orders.
- We do not currently offer weekend or timed delivery services as standard but if you have a specific request, please contact our support team and we’ll always do our best to help where possible.
- We have recently moved to a new system for international deliveries which means that you can now choose to include local taxes, VAT and import duties at the checkout. If chosen, the price you pay will be the total price and no duties will be payable locally.
- For EU Customers
- Please note that we will automatically include all local taxes, VAT and import duties in the price you pay at checkout. It means that you know the total price at the point of order and as we have managed to agree better courier handling rates with our logistics provider, the total price you pay will be cheaper and more convenient than paying the extra locally when it arrives. Please feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a special page for ordering at Christmas.
Cancellation Policy //
You are welcome to cancel your order for a full refund before it has been dispatched. If the order has already been dispatched then please see Returns below.
- We want you to be entirely happy with your order.
- Stolen Goat offer up to 90 days to return or exchange an unworn / unused item if you are not completely satisfied.
- If you pay with PayPal we can only refund up to 60 days due to Paypal limitations but we can continue to offer exchanges or store credit up to 90 days.
- Card payments can be refunded up to 90 days after purchase.
- Upon return you may have a full refund or a replacement (if available). All we ask is that the item be returned in the state you received it.
- We will also refund your postage if we sent an erroneous item or it was damaged in transit. If this applies to you, please contact our support team.
To return an item visit our simple returns page here.