- Highly waterproof (15k/mm ISO811) with taped seams.
- Breathable (29k g/m2/24hrs JIS L1099 B-1).
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating – water beads right off.
- Two-way YKK Aquaguard front zip.
- Made from recycled 100% polyester material with mechanical stretch for a close yet comfortable fit.
- Zipped rear pocket.
- Fleece-lined, high neck collar for extra protection and warmth.
- Close fit – size up if you’d prefer a more relaxed fit.
- Elasticated gripper at the rear hem to keep everything in place.
- Reflective Stolen Goat logo on the chest and rear hem for added visibility.
- Folds down small enough to fit into your jersey pocket if the rain stops.
Paul Kidd (verified owner) –
Review based on sizing only. Ordered via the size guide so dropped to a medium, 100-106 as that is my normal size in bodyline, orkaan, c&c. Jacket was too tight and couldn’t do the zip up past nipple height. Exchanged it for the large and it was perfect almost everywhere. Unfortunately it was tight under the arms, it’s definitely cut to be more comfortable on the bike as in the riding position it was just about acceptable but as I’d have been using it for my commute there would have been walking involved. Didn’t bother going up to the XL as I was treating myself and have something I can use if need be.
Loved the colour though not quite as bright as I was expecting, can’t comment on wicking or waterproofing as not used but I did like the quality.
dknee99 (verified owner) –
I have been riding in this Kiko rain jacket for a week in some atrocious rain and wind down in Cornwall. Has been totally brilliant, performing better than a similar Rapha item I have – totally waterproof.
I was perplexed by the size chart online but SG advised to buy the same size as other SG clothing I have which for me was a medium. I’m 5’10” and 69kg. When I put it on, I thought it was a little tight under the arms but on the bike it’s perfect. I have a small neck, (15” shirt collar) and it fits me well with a Kiko bodyline shirt which also has a collar, underneath, but it might be tight if your neck is more Arnie than Alaphilippe.
Summary: super happy and love the pink colour too