- Water & wind resistant fabric. The Atom fabric is windproof and water repellent. This protection is a characteristic of the material itself, not a treatment that will wash out with time. So no need to re-treat your jacket in the future; your jacket will remain consistently awesome.
- Perfect 3 season riding. The fabric has excellent weatherproof qualities and is still breathable, giving superb performance in a wide range of cooler temperatures (from 6 -16°c). Wear over the top of a bodyline jersey on the warmer days or over the top of an Orkaan jersey on the cooler days.
- Full-length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip when it's bad. We exclusively use zips from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily with one hand and lock in place when pushed down.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A small zip garage at the neck takes care of that.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- All-day performance fit. Our rain cape has an all-day comfort fit - fits close to the body and isn't a tight, compression race fit.
- Men's specific fit. Because men and women have different body shapes
The Stolen Goat rain capes use the same sizing measurements as our Orkaan jerseys, so if you wear a medium Orkaan, you will be a medium in our rain capes.
- Measure in CM for a more accurate fit.
- Measure the widest part of your chest.
- Measure the widest part of your hips.
- If your hips are wider than your chest, please follow the measurements of your hips.
- Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
- If in between sizes ... Go up for a looser fit... Down for a tighter fit.
- If in doubt, give us a shout! firstname.lastname@example.org