- Long-sleeved thermal base layer. Designed for layering up in cool and cold conditions. Wear it under your Kiko long-sleeved jersey for chilly autumn rides, or layer up with your Alpine jacket for frosty days out on the bike.
- Lightweight with a brushed soft-touch lining. Super soft and cosy for ultimate comfort.
- Polyester/elastane mix fabric. Made from 80% polyester with 20% elastane.
- Subtle style. Available in plain white, featuring our classic goat head logo in the centre of the chest. So your jersey or jacket can do the talking.
- Comfortable ride all day fit. Similar to our Ibex bodyline jerseys, these base layers are close-fitting so they’ll sit neatly under your kit without being overly tight or restrictive.
cara.gam (verified owner) –
Absolutely love this baselayer! Thin but warm. Brushed lining on the body, not on the arms. Tried it on for fit and I just kept it on! I’m definitely buying another.
K S Pressney (verified owner) –
Tried and tested on early morning walks and rides. Very warm despite the material not being that thick. I found the size small a bit loose, perhaps I should have purchased an XS, or may be that is the design? I expected it to be a tighter around the body and the arms. Washes well too, no shrinking or bobbling of fabric. Would highly recommend, and not just for cycling, given the impending increase in energy bills.
Jacqui Green (verified owner) –
Instantly warm with this base layer, No more hot arms or restricting sleeves as they are thinner material, breathable but still warm.
Only a 4 star as I found the sleeves about an inch or so too short, They weren’t long enough to go inside my SG Climb and Conquer glove cuffs leaving a slightly chilly feel in the gap left,
Never had this on any other SG kit. I did manage to stretch down during ride once warmed up, back to being short after wash. Although I wouldn’t expect them to stretch!
Agree with other review not a really tight fit, but not too loose for me either and if I downsized the sleeves would be shorter. Don’t let me put you off, if the sleeves fit you then I’d thoroughly recommend.