- Aerodynamic, race fit jersey. Designed for all-day comfort and speed. Our Climbers jerseys offer a closer 'race fit' compared to our Bodyline fit jerseys - designed to sit closer to the body to create less drag, so you can go faster for the same amount of effort.
- Long, aero sleeves, with a neat, laser cut end. These sleeves support your muscles and stay put all day long without being restrictive. They give you the pro look without costing you a pro’s wages.
- Ultralightweight - Our lightest, most breathable jersey to date.
- Summer jersey. The Climbers jerseys are made from CoolLight, an ultra-lightweight, ultra-breathable material that is fast drying and made for warmer temperatures. Ideal for long days climbing in the sun.
- 4-way stretch fabric. For a close yet comfortable fit that works for riders of all shapes and sizes.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip if it's bad. We use zips exclusively from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily, and lock in place with just one hand required.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A small zip garage at the neck of every Climbers jersey prevents contact with the skin.
- 3 large pockets - Plenty of storage for snacks for the entire day.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- Manufactured in Belgium. by the same factory that supplies the Belgium and Dutch national teams, using the same methods and materials.
- Female specific fit. Because men's and women bodies are different.
There are no reviews yet.