- Aerodynamic deep winter jacket. Here to keep you warm on the coldest of winter rides, our Alpine jackets are intended for when the temperatures really drop, optimal for -5 to 8°c. The Epic version features a closer, more aero fit than the Bodyline version – inspired by our Epic jerseys.
- Water repellent and windproof fabric*. Let the rain pour, let the wind howl. This jacket will keep you warm and dry in whatever conditions mother nature throws at you.
- Warmth without bulk. The Epic Alpine jacket features a subtle ‘waffle’ type fabric on the front and arms, designed to trap air for added warmth – while remaining breathable, to keep you at the optimal temperature on winter rides. The result is a superb fitting jacket, offering all the warmth you need, while reducing the bulk and weight of the garment.
- Reflective detailing. Clever reflective detailing in the stitching at the raglan seams, around the back pocket and on the arms – giving effective visibility, without compromising the look and style of your jacket. Combine this with the popping pink colourway, and you’ve got a winter jacket that gives you the confidence to ride even on gloomy days.
- Deep waist band with silicone grippers. Just like our Epic jerseys, our Alpine Epic jackets feature a supportive deep waist band with silicone grippers for a superb fit that stays put all ride long.
- Long wrist cuffs. Nobody wants chilly wrists, and there’s nothing more annoying than your jacket riding up leaving a gap between your gloves and your sleeves! The Alpine Epic jackets feature a longer neoprene-style wrist cuff that stays neatly in place, keeping warmth in and mother nature out.
- Water-resistant 2-way YKK zipper. You only notice a zip if it's bad. We exclusively use zips from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. The introduction of a new 2-way zip on the Alpine Epic jacket gives you the freedom to adjust your base layer on the go, or simply let off some steam if the sun comes out.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A zip garage at the neck of every Alpine jacket prevents contact with the skin.
- Rear pockets. Easy to reach pockets on the rear of the jacket keep the essentials handy, with a zipped pocket to keep valuables like your phone and keys safe and sound.
- Close fitting. Designed to be close fitting and aerodynamic so you can fly through those winter miles, the Alpine Epic jacket offers a fit similar to our Epic jerseys. If you prefer a more relaxed fit, we’d recommend going up a size.
* Please note that whilst the fabric is windproof & waterproof, we cannot call the jacket itself waterproof because the seams are not sealed. In reality conditions have to be severely awful for water to ingress and not sealing the seams allows for some extra breathability.