- Adventure-ready style and comfort – wear it on or off the bike.
- Shower resistant
- Outer: 100% nylon, treated with Durable Water Repellent coating (DWR) – promotes water beading for faster drying after a rain shower.
- Filling: 90% duck down, 10% duck feather. Made from responsibly sourced down.
- YKK two-way zipper – easy to unzip from the top or the bottom for convenience while riding.
- Fleece-lined, zipped hand pockets.
- Two internal pockets and large zipped pocket on the back offers plenty of storage.
- Reflective trim at the cuffs and on the back for enhanced visibility.
- Embroidered Stolen Goat logos.
- Easily convert to a gilet with zip-off sleeves.
- Cut slightly shorter at the front for comfort and performance when you’re riding. Still looks great when you’re not on the bike.
- Women's specific fit.
- 750 Fill Power.
- Weight: 340g with sleeves (women's size small)
- Graduated baffle size for better comfort on the bike.
- NOTE: Down jackets can suffer from 'clumping' after being washed. If this happens, don't panic! Simply tumble dry your jacket with some tumble dryer balls (or some tennis balls). It might take a couple of cycles but your jacket will soon be good as new.
chrkemp (verified owner) –
I love this casual jacket, really warm and comfortable and useful to be able to take the arms off to use as a gilet. I bought a medium so I could wear a fleece underneath. It has great pockets including a nice deep inside one, perfect for a SG Caddy :)