- Long-sleeved off-road/mountain biking jersey.
- UV protective - SPF 30.
- 100% polyester – breathable and fast-drying.
- Casual/loose fit for ultimate freedom while you’re riding
- Made in Bulgaria.
- Also available in short-sleeved versions for warmer rides.
Men’s Zion MTB Long Sleeved Jersey
Take your adventures on to the path less travelled with the Men’s Zion long-sleeved mountain bike jersey. Featuring an awesome blue gradient fade design, this MTB jersey brings a touch of Stolen Goat style to your off-road adventures.
This is a lightweight and breathable long-sleeved jersey for mountain biking. Offering a relaxed fit, its ideal for layering up with a base layer and an MTB Enduro Jacket while the weather’s still chilly, then wearing alone once the warmer spring weather arrives.
Scroll down for more details…
- Free UK shipping over £80
- We ship worldwide (free & express options)
- Lifetime guarantee // crash repair policy
- 90 Day return policy
- Lots of happy customers!
STOLEN GOAT MEN’S ZION LONG SLEEVED MTB JERSEY // OFF ROAD CYCLING – CASUAL FIT
Find your Freedom out on the trails with the men’s Zion long-sleeved mountain biking jersey. Whether you’re tearing up the pump track, exploring new routes or just enjoying getting mucky with your mates. With the Stolen Goat Zion MTB jersey you can hit your off-road rides in comfort and style.
For those early spring adventures when there’s still a slight chill in the air, the Stolen Goat long-sleeved mountain bike jerseys are here to help you enjoy the ride. Made from a lightweight, breathable fabric, the long sleeves give you that extra bit of warmth and protection – keeping you comfortable, but not sweltering when you’re riding.
Featuring a loose, casual fit the Stolen Goat MTB jerseys give you maximum freedom of movement for no-limits riding. Layer up with one of our Kiko base layers and an MTB Enduro Jacket for chillier rides and pair with some of our MTB shorts for adventure-ready style.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Please note our MTB range features a looser fit than our road cycling jerseys.
- Measure in CM for a more accurate fit.
- Measure the widest part of your chest.
- Measure the widest part of your hips.
- If your hips are wider than your chest, please follow the measurements of your hips.
- Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
- If in between sizes... Go up for a looser fit... Down for a tighter fit.
- If in doubt, give us a shout! email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.