- Long-sleeved off-road/mountain biking jersey.
- UV protective - SPF 30.
- 100% polyester – breathable and fast-drying.
- Casual/loose fit for ultimate freedom while you’re riding
- Made in Bulgaria.
- Also available in short-sleeved versions for warmer rides.
Mens Voltage Grey MTB LS Jersey
Off road, but make it Goat-powered. The men’s Voltage Grey long-sleeved MTB jersey brings a flash of Stolen Goat style to your off road adventures.
Featuring a pink and grey lightning bolt design, the Voltage Grey jersey is a long-sleeved, lightweight mountain bike jersey – here to keep you comfortable when there’s a chill in the air. Giving you the freedom to enjoy the great outdoors.
Scroll down for more details…
- Free UK shipping over £80
- We ship worldwide (free & express options)
- Lifetime guarantee // crash repair policy
- 90 Day return policy
- Lots of happy customers!
STOLEN GOAT MEN’S VOLTAGE GREY LONG-SLEEVED MTB JERSEY // OFF ROAD – CASUAL FIT
Head off road and unlock a whole new level of freedom. The “hey what’s down that trail” explores. The landscapes changing with the seasons. Daring to try that technical descent. Letting go of your worries and just having fun in the mud.
For off-road adventures when there’s a slight chill in the air, our long-sleeved MTB jerseys are here to help you enjoy the ride. Made from a lightweight, breathable fabric, the long sleeves give you that extra bit of warmth and protection – keeping you comfortable, but not sweltering when you’re riding.
Featuring a loose, casual fit the Stolen Goat MTB jerseys give you maximum freedom of movement for no-limits riding.
Also available in a short-sleeved version for warmer days out on the bike.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Please note our MTB range features a looser fit than our road cycling jerseys.
- Measure in CM for a more accurate fit.
- Measure the widest part of your chest.
- Measure the widest part of your hips.
- If your hips are wider than your chest, please follow the measurements of your hips.
- Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
- If in between sizes... Go up for a looser fit... Down for a tighter fit.
- If in doubt, give us a shout! email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.