- Aerodynamically tuned jersey. Designed for all-day comfort and speed. A tighter jersey means less drag, which means more speed from the same amount of force.
- Long, aero sleeves, with a neat, laser cut end. These sleeves support your muscles and stay put all day long without being restrictive. They give you the pro look without costing you a pro’s wages.
- Hot/warm weather jersey - designed for the warmer temperatures, our Bodyline jersey does a great job of keeping you feeling cool, fresh and inspired to find your Freedom.
- 4-way stretch fabric. Our jerseys are made with mechanical stretch, giving a close yet comfortable fit that can stretch in 4 different directions. This basically means that the jersey can perfectly match the contours of every cyclist's body, no matter their shape.
- UV-protected material. Our jersey offers UV protection, because it's important to keep those harmful rays at bay.
- Performance fit. Our Bodyline jerseys offer a comfortable yet aerodynamic fit, whatever your size or body shape. They are not skin suits but they are a tailored cut, aiding performance whatever your style of riding.
- Two-way breathable and fast drying - a great summer jersey needs to keep you feeling fresh. How it does that is by quickly wicking moisture away from your body and drying quickly. And ours does both very quickly!
- Water-resistant zipped 4th pocket. In addition to the standard 3 easy-to-reach rear pockets, each Bodyline jersey has a zipped fourth pocket with a water-resistant inner lining. Perfect for keeping your cash, card and keys safe and secure from showers and perspiration.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip if it's bad. We use zips exclusively from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily, and lock in place with just one hand required.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A small zip garage at the neck of every Bodyline jersey prevents contact with the skin.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- Silicone elastic waist gripper. The cut and material used to manufacture our Bodyline jerseys mean that the jersey should stay perfectly in place but we have added an elasticated silicone waist gripper to make sure it doesn't ride up.
- Manufactured in Belgium by the same factory that supplies the Belgium and Dutch national teams, using the same methods and materials.
- Male specific fit. Because male and female bodies are different.
Mens Spencer Bodyline Jersey
Introducing the men’s Spencer bodyline cycling jersey. Part of our Adventures with Art Tate capsule collection, bringing colour and composition to life with your own wearable piece of art. This jersey features a compilation of three of the six works from Jean Spencer’s 1997 untitled series.
Pairing comfort and style with performance, our bodyline jerseys offer a ride-all-day fit that will have you pedalling fast and feeling awesome. Lightweight, breathable and with plenty of pockets for all your essentials, this will be your go-to jersey for all types of riding.
- Free UK shipping over £80
- We ship worldwide (free & express options)
- Lifetime guarantee // crash repair policy
- 90 Day return policy
- Lots of happy customers!
Stolen Goat Adventures with Art Collection // Men’s Spencer Bodyline Jersey
Let every ride feel like an adventure with the Stolen Goat Men’s Spencer bodyline jersey. Featuring a stunning yet simple colour block design, this jersey brings Jean Spencer’s exploration of colour, hue and clarity into a new dimension.
Hitting the hills or exploring the trails. Our bodyline jerseys are the ultimate all-rounder for all types of riding. Made from super soft, super stretchy premium fabric this is a lightweight, breathable jersey that pairs comfort with performance. Featuring 4-way stretch and an elasticated silicone gripper offers a supreme fit, plus plenty of pockets for all your essentials. With the men’s Spencer jersey, you’ve got everything you need to ride out in style.
From the long days in the saddle to the quick lunchbreak leg spin, with our bodyline jerseys you can head out with confidence. Feeling great and looking awesome.
ADVENTURES WITH ART
Stolen Goat have joined forces with Tate to create a capsule collection of cycling jerseys and accessories that blur the boundary between art and cycling. Inspiring the wearer to dare to be different. To be part of The Herd but not part of the crowd.
ABOUT THE SPENCER JERSEY
The Spencer jersey features a compilation of three of the works from Jean Spencer’s 1997 untitled series. The series of six works were some of the last Spencer created before her death in 1998. Comprised of six identically sized panels arrange in sequence, the series features blocks and bands of colour – with different hues, tones and intensities placed alongside one another.
The packaging for this special collection makes use of the paper used to sublimate the design onto the fabric. Usually, this paper would be discarded or recycled in the manufacturing process. We’ve had each paper trimmed to size to wrap the product it was used to create, creating more sustainable packaging. It means you’ll receive a paper printed version of the artwork from the jersey/accessory you’ve ordered. You’ll also get a postcard with your Adventures with Art order, featuring a photograph of the artwork and information on the title, date and medium used to create it.
2 reviews for Mens Spencer Bodyline Jersey
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Measure in CM for a more accurate fit.
- Measure the widest part of your chest.
- Measure the widest part of your hips.
- If your hips are wider than your chest, please follow the measurements of your hips.
- Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
- If in between sizes ... Go up for a looser fit... Down for a tighter fit.
- If in doubt, give us a shout! firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack Sanders (verified owner) –
Bodyline is a great fit and extremely comfortable, also love the design.
Helen (verified owner) –
The Tate collection is one of the most creative collaborations yet and this design is the most understated but I love it. One that gets chosen again and again as it’s a classic.