- Deep winter jacket. Here to keep you warm on the coldest of winter rides, our Alpine jackets are intended for when the temperatures really drop, optimal for -5 to 8°c. Looking for something for the cool but not freezing cold autumn days? Check out our Kiko long-sleeved jerseys!
- Water repellent and windproof fabric*. Let the rain pour, let the wind howl. This jacket will keep you warm and dry in whatever conditions mother nature throws at you. The Tempest Protect fabric is both wind & waterproof*, protecting you from the elements so you can keep riding, even when nature is fighting back.
- Soft brushed lining. Featuring a soft fleece-like Roubaix lining the Alpine jacket is ultra-cosy and thermally insulated. Keeping you at the optimal temperature on your winter adventures.
- Covered zip. A covered zip helps protect against wind and cold penetration, a key benefit when the temperatures plummet.
- Reflective detailing. For riding in deteriorating light or gloomy conditions, our Alpine jackets feature small but mighty heat-transferred reflective details. Placed right where you need them to help you to stay safe and be seen, these reflective details help to improve visibility without compromising the look of your jersey.
- Elasticated waist gripper. To keep your jacket neatly in place, all ride long.
- Close yet comfortable fit. Our Alpine Bodyline jackets offer the same close but comfortable fit as our Ibex Bodyline jerseys. Tight enough to minimise flapping in the wind, without feeling restrictive. If you prefer a more relaxed fit for your winter cycling jacket, we’d suggest going a size up. And if you’re looking for protection against the elements and an ultra-aerodynamic fit – check out the Alpine Epic jackets.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip if it's bad. We exclusively use zips from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily with one hand and lock in place when pushed down.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A zip garage at the neck of every Alpine jacket prevents contact with the skin.
- Three easy-to-reach rear pockets and a water resistant 4th pocket. Three rear pockets keep the essentials handy, meanwhile the fourth water-resistant zipped stash pocket keeps valuables such as your phone or café stop cash safe and sound.
- Gender specific fit. Because men's and women's bodies are different.
* Please note that whilst the fabric is windproof & waterproof, we cannot call the jacket itself waterproof because the seams are not sealed. In reality conditions have to be severely awful for water to ingress and not sealing the seams allows for some extra breathability.
al.flint (verified owner) –
Stunning, another excellent garment from the clever folks at Stolen Goat. Fit is more tailored than the C&C jackets (which is a good thing). The zippered pocket swallows an iPhone 12 with room spare and there’s an internal pocket too!