- Adventure-ready style and comfort – wear it on or off the bike.
- Shower resistant.
- Outer: 100% nylon, treated with Durable Water Repellent coating (DWR) – promotes water beading for faster drying after a rain shower.
- Filling: 90% duck down, 10% duck feather. Made from responsibly sourced down.
- YKK two-way zipper – easy to unzip from the top or the bottom for convenience while riding.
- Fleece-lined, zipped hand pockets.
- Two internal pockets and large zipped pocket on the back offers plenty of storage.
- Reflective trim at the cuffs and on the back for enhanced visibility.
- Embroidered Stolen Goat logos.
- Easily convert to a gilet with zip-off sleeves.
- Cut slightly shorter at the front for comfort and performance when you’re riding. Still looks great when you’re not on the bike.
- Men's specific fit.
- 750 Fill Power.
- Weight: with sleeves 390g, without sleeves 275g (based on a men's medium).
- Graduated baffle size for better comfort on the bike.
- NOTE: Down jackets can suffer from 'clumping' after being washed. If this happens, don't panic! Simply tumble dry your jacket with some tumble dryer balls (or some tennis balls). It might take a couple of cycles but your jacket will soon be good as new.
Paul Kemp (verified owner) –
So good I’ve kept this as my smart winter jacket
Jason Taylor (verified owner) –
Packs up to a good size if you’re not wearing it, detachable sleeves are handy and easy to remove and replace (as long as you remember which arms goes on which side ;-) ) It’s superb for late autumn whether it be an easy commute ride or a walk.
rob.hardisty (verified owner) –
I wasn’t sure at first because the side panels aren’t quilted but it works well and the detachable sleeves turn it into a smart body warmer. Used it bike packing in February for a welcome bit of extra warmth in the evening.
Eddie Cross (verified owner) –
Well i did as I was told and got one for myself as well as my Assertive Wife. I cannot get over how warm and comfy this jacket is. Its all class and the neck n collar with is soft lining is brilliant. This jacket is the best I have ever had and at 2 degrees with just a base layer underneath I am still warm.