- Aerodynamically tuned jersey. Designed for all-day comfort and speed. A tighter jersey means less drag, which means more speed from the same amount of force.
- Long, aero sleeves, with a neat, laser cut end. These sleeves support your muscles and stay put all day long without being restrictive. They give you the pro look without costing you a pro’s wages.
- Hot/warm weather jersey - designed for the warmer temperatures, our Bodyline jersey does a great job of keeping you feeling cool, fresh and inspired to find your Freedom.
- 4-way stretch fabric. Our jerseys are made with mechanical stretch, giving a close yet comfortable fit that can stretch in 4 different directions. This basically means that the jersey can perfectly match the contours of every cyclist's body, no matter their shape.
- UV-protected material. Our jersey offers UV protection, because it's important to keep those harmful rays at bay.
- Performance fit. Our Bodyline jerseys offer a comfortable yet aerodynamic fit, whatever your size or body shape. They are not skin suits but they are a tailored cut, aiding performance whatever your style of riding.
- Two-way breathable and fast drying - a great summer jersey needs to keep you feeling fresh. How it does that is by quickly wicking moisture away from your body and drying quickly. And ours does both very quickly!
- Water-resistant zipped 4th pocket. In addition to the standard 3 easy-to-reach rear pockets, each Bodyline jersey has a zipped fourth pocket with a water-resistant inner lining. Perfect for keeping your cash, card and keys safe and secure from showers and perspiration.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip if it's bad. We use zips exclusively from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily, and lock in place with just one hand required.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A small zip garage at the neck of every Bodyline jersey prevents contact with the skin.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- Silicone elastic waist gripper. The cut and material used to manufacture our Bodyline jerseys mean that the jersey should stay perfectly in place but we have added an elasticated silicone waist gripper to make sure it doesn't ride up.
- Manufactured in Belgium by the same factory that supplies the Belgium and Dutch national teams, using the same methods and materials.
- Male specific fit. Because male and female bodies are different.
Mens Mondrian Bodyline Jersey
Introducing the men’s Mondrian jersey. Part of our Adventures with Art Tate capsule collection, bringing the movement and energy of colour and line to life with your own wearable artwork. This jersey features Piet Mondrian’s Composition with Yellow, Blue and Red.
The Stolen Goat Men’s Mondrian bodyline jersey is a lightweight, breathable jersey that pairs comfort with performance. The result? The ultimate all-rounder, ready for all of your cycling adventures. 4-way stretch and an elasticated silicone gripper offers a supreme fit. Meanwhile three easy-to-reach rear pockets and a 4th water-resistant zipped pocked keeps all the essentials to hand.
Racing fast or taking it easy, this a jersey that will have you feeling great and looking awesome.
- We ship worldwide (free & express options)
- Lifetime guarantee // crash repair policy
- 90 Day return policy
- Lots of happy customers!
Stolen Goat Adventures with Art Collection // Men’s Mondrian Bodyline Jersey
Adventure beyond the ordinary with the Stolen Goat Men’s Mondrian bodyline cycling jersey, featuring a clean and crisp geometric design.
From the long, hot days in the saddle with the sun on your back. To the quick roll down to the local watering-hole, catching up with your Herd over a glass of the good stuff. Our bodyline jerseys bring together performance and speed, with no compromise on comfort. Lightweight and breathable, this jersey is great for warm weather riding. And, when the seasons change, you can layer up with our base layers, gilets and arm warmers to keep the good times rolling all-year round.
ADVENTURES WITH ART
Stolen Goat have joined forces with Tate to create a capsule collection of cycling jerseys and accessories that blur the boundary between art and cycling. Inspiring the wearer to dare to be different. To be part of The Herd but not part of the crowd.
ABOUT THE MONDRIAN JERSEY
The Mondrian jersey features Piet Mondrian’s Composition with Yellow, Blue and Red (1937-42). Mondrian was a pioneer of abstract art. His work creating rhythm through colour, strong lines and geometric compositions. It is believed Mondrian would have started the piece during his time in Paris, eventually finishing it in New York at which point his style had become less austere and more colourful.
The packaging for this special collection makes use of the paper used to sublimate the design onto the fabric. Usually, this paper would be discarded or recycled in the manufacturing process. We’ve had each paper trimmed to size to wrap the product it was used to create, creating more sustainable packaging. It means you’ll receive a paper printed version of the artwork from the jersey/accessory you’ve ordered. You’ll also get a postcard with your Adventures with Art order, featuring a photograph of the artwork and information on the title, date and medium used to create it.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Measure in CM for a more accurate fit.
- Measure the widest part of your chest.
- Measure the widest part of your hips.
- If your hips are wider than your chest, please follow the measurements of your hips.
- Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
- If in between sizes ... Go up for a looser fit... Down for a tighter fit.
- If in doubt, give us a shout! email@example.com