- Thermal gilet. Versatile garment for layering up in cooler conditions. Wear it over your Kiko long-sleeved jersey for temperature around 5-10 degrees, or with an Ibex Bodyline jersey for spring/autumn rides when there’s a slight chill in the air.
- Made from Alpha Direct fabric from Polartec. Using recycled polyester.
- Lined front panel. Nicknamed ‘the gorilla gilet’ here at SG HQ, the front panel of this gilet is lined with “fuzzy” material designed to offer extra warmth.
- 1 central rear pocket and 2 well-positioned openings giving you direct access to your jersey pockets underneath
- All day comfort fit. Keep the adventures coming, mile after mile. Our Kiko gilets offer a close yet comfortable fit, designed to sit close to the body so it doesn’t flap in the breeze it blocks without feeling restrictive.
- Lightweight and packable. At approximately 60g per m2, the Kiko gilets are made from a lightweight fabric. Offering the extra warmth you need, but packing down small enough to fit in your back pocket if the ride warms up.
- Two-way YKK zipper. You only notice a zip when it's bad. We exclusively use zips from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily with one hand and lock in place when pushed down. The addition of a 2-way zip gives you the option of ventilation on the go.
- Gender specific fit. Because men and women have different body shapes.
Men’s Melt Kiko Gilet
When the autumn weather starts to bite. The headwind just won’t quit. Your frustration rises as you battle against the breeze. And then you put your new Stolen Goat Kiko gilet on and all your headwind-induced woes melt away. The Melt Kiko men’s cycling gilet will be your autumn saviour to keep you riding happy in blustery, changeable conditions.
Lined with a thermal layer of Polartec Alpha Direct fabric on the inside of the front panel, perfectly balanced with a breathable back section – this gilet gives you the extra warmth and protection you need, without making you overheat. Featuring a wear with anything classic navy and orange striped design, this men’s cycling gilet is made from lightweight fabric so it’s easy to stash in your jersey pocket. There when you need it, not a faff to carry when you don’t. Throw in our signature close yet comfortable Bodyline fit, a pocket and two openings so you still get to all your bits and bobs and you’ve got a gilet that will have you ready to tackle the ride ahead.
Scroll down for more details…
- Free UK shipping over £80
- We ship worldwide (free & express options)
- Lifetime guarantee // crash repair policy
- 90 Day return policy
- Lots of happy customers!
Stolen Goat Men’s Melt Kiko Bodyline Gilet // Cool Temperatures – Comfort Fit
When the temperatures drop or the headwind just won’t quit, the Stolen Goat men’s Melt Kiko Bodyline Gilet will be your ultimate companion to tackle changeable conditions with ease.
Our Kiko gilets are lightweight enough to stash in your jersey pocket, but feature a thermal front lining to offer that extra bit of warmth right where you need it. Made from recycled polyester, these gilets come equipped with a super soft, comfortingly fuzzy thermal layer on the inside of the front panel constructed from Polartec Alpha Direct fabric. Placed right where you need it to keep your core warm when the headwind blows, this clever lining does the trick without adding unnecessary bulk to your gilet. There when you need it, easy to pack away when you don’t.
Perfect for layering, without overheating, the thermal front panel on our Kiko gilets is nicely balanced out with a breathable back and a 2-way zip for ventilation. No ‘boil in the bag’ effect here! The close yet comfortable Bodyline fit means your gilet won’t flap in the breeze it’s designed to block. And the addition of one central rear pocket plus two openings either side mean you’ve got an extra storage option – and you can still get to whatever you’ve got in your jersey pockets underneath. Hello fuss free layering!
What to wear your Kiko cycling gilet with
Slightly nippy, breezy conditions: For the early autumn rides when there’s just a nip in the air, our Kiko gilets are perfect for layering over your Ibex Bodyline long sleeved cycling jersey and bib shorts.
Cooler autumn conditions: Once the seasons have taken a bit more of a turn, our Kiko gilets can be layered up over your Kiko jersey and bib tights to bridge the gap between autumn and winter.
Our gilets are also great for taking with you on those rides where you’re nice and warm while you’re moving but likely to get chilly at the café stop.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Measure in CM for a more accurate fit.
- Measure the widest part of your chest.
- Measure the widest part of your hips.
- If your hips are wider than your chest, please follow the measurements of your hips.
- Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
- If in between sizes ... Go up for a looser fit... Down for a tighter fit.
- If in doubt, give us a shout! firstname.lastname@example.org