- Aerodynamically tuned jersey. Designed for all-day comfort and speed. A tighter jersey means less drag, which means more speed from the same amount of force.
- Long, aero sleeves, with a neat, laser cut end. These sleeves support your muscles and stay put all day long without being restrictive. They give you the pro look without costing you a pro’s wages.
- Hot/warm weather jersey - designed for the warmer temperatures, our Bodyline jersey does a great job of keeping you feeling cool, fresh and inspired to find your Freedom.
- 4-way stretch fabric. Our jerseys are made with mechanical stretch, giving a close yet comfortable fit that can stretch in 4 different directions. This basically means that the jersey can perfectly match the contours of every cyclist's body, no matter their shape.
- UV-protected material. Our jersey offers UV protection, because it's important to keep those harmful rays at bay.
- Performance fit. Our Bodyline jerseys offer a comfortable yet aerodynamic fit, whatever your size or body shape. They are not skin suits but they are a tailored cut, aiding performance whatever your style of riding.
- Two-way breathable and fast drying - a great summer jersey needs to keep you feeling fresh. How it does that is by quickly wicking moisture away from your body and drying quickly. And ours does both very quickly!
- Water-resistant zipped 4th pocket. In addition to the standard 3 easy-to-reach rear pockets, each Bodyline jersey has a zipped fourth pocket with a water-resistant inner lining. Perfect for keeping your cash, card and keys safe and secure from showers and perspiration.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip if it's bad. We use zips exclusively from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily, and lock in place with just one hand required.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A small zip garage at the neck of every Bodyline jersey prevents contact with the skin.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- Silicone elastic waist gripper. The cut and material used to manufacture our Bodyline jerseys mean that the jersey should stay perfectly in place but we have added an elasticated silicone waist gripper to make sure it doesn't ride up.
- Manufactured in Belgium by the same factory that supplies the Belgium and Dutch national teams, using the same methods and materials.
- Male specific fit. Because male and female bodies are different.
Mens Blag Bodyline Jersey
Featuring fresh blue and green stripes on a crisp white background, the Stolen Goat men’s Blag jersey is just calling out for those early spring rides.
This short-sleeved cycling jersey is made from premium 4-way stretch fabric offering a ride all day, comfortable fit for all riders. Meanwhile, three rear pockets, plus a 4th zipper water resistant pocket, keep the essentials handy. So you can head out with confidence, and soak up those miles.
Scroll down for more details…
- We ship worldwide (free & express options)
- Lifetime guarantee // crash repair policy
- 90 Day return policy
- Lots of happy customers!
STOLEN GOAT MEN’S BLAG BODYLINE JERSEY // COMFORT FIT – WARM WEATHER //
Freshly cut grass and the first signs of summer in the air. Lighter mornings, and long sunny Sunday afternoons. With its crisp, clean colour palette the men’s Blag jersey is the perfect companion for those glorious spring and summer rides.
The Stolen Goat bodyline jerseys are made from a lightweight, breathable fabric with 4-way stretch. They offer a comfortable yet aerodynamic fit, so you can focus on enjoying ride. Three easy to reach pockets, a 4th water-resistant zipped pocket plus UV protection means you can head out with confidence that you’ve got everything you need for the ride ahead.
Feeling fresh on the morning commute. Tackling a big climb in style. The Blag jersey will have you feeling ready for anything.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Measure in CM for a more accurate fit.
- Measure the widest part of your chest.
- Measure the widest part of your hips.
- If your hips are wider than your chest, please follow the measurements of your hips.
- Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
- If in between sizes ... Go up for a looser fit... Down for a tighter fit.
- If in doubt, give us a shout! firstname.lastname@example.org