- Autumn/spring full length bib tights. Designed for cooler temperatures when it’s too chilly for bib shorts but not quite cold enough for your deep winter Alpine bib tights.
- Water- and wind-resistant Tempest fabric. The Kiko bodyline fit bib tights are made from Tempest fabric – a lightweight, soft and stretchy fabric which offers protection against the elements while remaining breathable. The water-resistance is manufactured into the garment, so you can wear (and wash) your tights ride after ride.
- Soft touch Roubaix lining. An ultra-soft, almost fleece-like lining – designed to regulate your body temperature in cooler, changeable conditions.
- New Thermodream bib vest. Upgraded from their Orkaan tights predecessor, the Kiko bodyline fit bib tights now feature a super cosy Thermodream bib vest which adds warmth while maintaining breathability.
- Reflective detailing. Small but mighty heat-transferred reflective details help to keep you visible in gloomy conditions.
- Upgraded Vapour pad. The Kiko bodyline fit bib tights now feature the Vapour pad found in our SS22 Epic bib shorts. Developed in Belgium alongside top level pro riders and teams to create the perfect race pad and positioning on the bike – offering more support with only 30% of the material. Perfect for long days in the saddle.
- Ride all day comfort. Available in our ready-for-anything Bodyline fit, these tights are close-fitting and aerodynamic without feeling restrictive. Combine that with the next-level vapour pad and you can keep the adventure rolling.
- Elasticated foot straps. Premium grade elasticated stirrups hold the tights in place. No riding up, no chilly ankles. Just warmth and comfort, all ride long.
- Gender specific fit. Available in men’s and women’s sizing with a fit and a pad specific to the requirements of male and female bodies.