- Winter bib tights. Designed to keep you warm and keep you riding on the chilliest winter days, our Alpine bodyline bib tights are perfect for when the temperature drops below 5°c. For slightly less arctic autumnal conditions, you might want to try our Kiko bib tights.
- Wind- and water-resistant. Made from Tempest Protect fabric, these tights have a wind- and water-resistant outer layer to keep the elements at bay.
- Roubaix lining. A super soft, super cosy fleece-like lining designed to keep you at the optimal temperature and wick moisture away from the body.
- Reflective detailing. Small but mighty heat-transferred reflective details help to keep you visible in gloomy conditions.
- Upgraded Vapour pad. The Alpine bodyline fit bib tights now feature the Vapour pad found in our SS22 Epic bib shorts. Developed in Belgium alongside top level pro riders and teams to create the perfect race pad and positioning on the bike – offering more support with only 30% of the material. Perfect for long days in the saddle.
- Ride all day comfort. Available in our ready-for-anything Bodyline fit, these tights are close-fitting and aerodynamic without feeling restrictive thanks to 4-way stretch. Combine that with the next-level vapour pad and you can keep the adventure rolling.
- Elasticated foot straps. Premium grade elasticated stirrups hold the tights in place. No riding up, no chilly ankles. Just warmth and comfort, all ride long.
- Gender specific fit. Available in men’s and women’s sizing with a fit and a pad specific to the requirements of male and female bodies.
Jacqui Green (verified owner) –
Great close fit and love the new vapour pad.
Really warm and new bib meant no overheating, rain just bobbled and ran off.
Quick delivery and great customer service.