- Aerodynamically tuned jersey. Designed for all-day comfort and speed. A tighter jersey means less drag, which means more speed from the same amount of force.
- Long, aero sleeves, with a neat, laser cut end. These sleeves support your muscles and stay put all day long without being restrictive. They give you the pro look without costing you a pro’s wages.
- Hot/warm weather jersey - designed for the warmer temperatures, our Bodyline jersey does a great job of keeping you feeling cool, fresh and inspired to find your Freedom.
- 4-way stretch fabric. Our jerseys are made with mechanical stretch, giving a close yet comfortable fit that can stretch in 4 different directions. This basically means that the jersey can perfectly match the contours of every cyclist's body, no matter their shape.
- UV-protected material. Our jersey offers UV protection, because it's important to keep those harmful rays at bay.
- Performance fit. Our Bodyline jerseys offer a comfortable yet aerodynamic fit, whatever your size or body shape. They are not skin suits but they are a tailored cut, aiding performance whatever your style of riding.
- Two-way breathable and fast drying - a great summer jersey needs to keep you feeling fresh. How it does that is by quickly wicking moisture away from your body and drying quickly. And ours does both very quickly!
- Water-resistant zipped 4th pocket. In addition to the standard 3 easy-to-reach rear pockets, each Bodyline jersey has a zipped fourth pocket with a water-resistant inner lining. Perfect for keeping your cash, card and keys safe and secure from showers and perspiration.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip if it's bad. We use zips exclusively from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily, and lock in place with just one hand required.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A small zip garage at the neck of every Bodyline jersey prevents contact with the skin.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- Silicone elastic waist gripper. The cut and material used to manufacture our Bodyline jerseys mean that the jersey should stay perfectly in place but we have added an elasticated silicone waist gripper to make sure it doesn't ride up.
- Manufactured in Belgium by the same factory that supplies the Belgium and Dutch national teams, using the same methods and materials.
- Male specific fit. Because male and female bodies are different.
Mens Beefeaters Bodyline Jersey
We proudly present the Stolen Goat x Beefeater Bend men’s Bodyline cycling jersey, available now!
Cycling fans are arguably the best fans in the world. They’re wild – with costumes to match, They hype everyone up, dancing and cheering all day long. And no one does it quite like the Beefeaters at the Beefeater Bend!
We are great fans of the Beefeaters and their passion for spreading the joy! It’s totally awesome we could partner with them to bring a touch of Beefeater freedom to our bodyline cycling jerseys – the go-to jersey for all your cycling adventures.
Scroll down for more info and sizing…
- Free UK shipping over £80
- We ship worldwide (free & express options)
- Lifetime guarantee // crash repair policy
- 90 Day return policy
- Lots of happy customers!
Stolen Goat Men’s Beefeaters Bodyline Jersey // Comfort Fit – Warm Weather //
The men’s Stolen Goat Bodyline jersey is your go-to jersey for all-day adventures. An essential for the everyday cycling hero which combines comfort and style with ready-for-anything performance.
From epic adventures to easy café rides and post-work stress busters. Our bodyline jersey will become your ultimate all-rounder, inspiring freedom and empowering you to simply focus on enjoying the ride.
About the Beefeater Bend design:
The Beefeaters wanted a jersey that didn’t look like their Beefeater suits… Instead, something modern, something stylish with Beefeater finishing touches.
We took the luxurious red and powerful black from the Beefeater colour palette and created a fade from top to bottom with inspiration from how the light was interacting with a bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale our designer was drinking at the time…. yes, we just admitted to drinking and working… yes, it’s a common thing here at Stolen Goat.
All profits from each and every Beefeater Bend product sold will go to the Priest Foundation – a charity created by Aron Priest (one of the Beefeaters) to support people who struggle with mental health in the (UK) Rochford District and Southend area.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Measure in CM for a more accurate fit.
- Measure the widest part of your chest.
- Measure the widest part of your hips.
- If your hips are wider than your chest, please follow the measurements of your hips.
- Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
- If in between sizes ... Go up for a looser fit... Down for a tighter fit.
- If in doubt, give us a shout! email@example.com