Stolen Goat Womens Gravel Shorts – Grey
$ 118 – $ 123
New for SS19 – Stolen Goat Womens Gravel shorts.
Constructed from a super stretchy but hard wearing fabric; makes these shorts awesome to wear both on and off the bike.
See below for more info….
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
SKU: SH1921XSXL Categories: Gravel Clothing, Gravel Shorts, Shorts, Shorts & Tights, Womens Tags: cycle clothing, cycle shorts, gravel bike, gravel shorts, stolen goat gravel shorts, womens
Womens Gravel shortsNew for SS19 are the first stolen goat gravel shorts. Constructed from a super-stretchy but hard-wearing and lightweight cationic fabric, these shorts are perfect for gravel, off-road, commuting or just any ride that might end in the pub or when you may spend time off the bike, but still in your bike kit. A highly technical and performing short without the lycra look, they are perfectly matched with our gravel jerseys, a regular cycling jersey or even a t-shirt. So comfortable you’ll find yourself wearing them all summer, on and off the bike. Featuring two zipped front pockets on the legs, and two regular pockets front and rear, there is copious space for cards, tissues, office passes and anything else you require quick but secure access to. Two independent Velcro adjusters sit on the waist so that you can easily adjust the fit and remain comfortable with no pressure spots. Available in mid-grey to match most of your existing wardrobe without clashing.
- 4-way stretch Cationic Fabric for a short that moves with your legs perfectly
- 2 zipped pockets on the front, 4 additional unzipped pockets (2 front, 2 back)
- 2 independent Velcro adjusters at the waist for the perfect fit
- 2 deep-grey reflective strips on the front pockets for additional visibility after dark
- Zip + Double Popper closure at the front
- No pad – these can be worn on their own with regular underwear on with a bib short or liner underneath if you prefer long-ride padding with a more casual look
- Womens specific cut
Sizes:Women’s – S, M, L, XL, XXL UK Dress size guide S = 6-8, M = 8-10, L = 10-12, XL = 12-14, XXL = 14-16 These shorts come up slightly smaller than our Bodyline range, so if you are borderline, we recommend that you size up.