Last year, whilst searching for new products to add to our collection I looked high and low for a performance jersey that looked great, felt luxurious, actually performed well, had an understated or stylish design and cost less than £100.
I failed. I could rarely satisfy 2 of those conditions. So I went to Belgium and spoke to Bioracer who make pro level kit for the Belgium national team, BMC, Team Euskatel (when they were still going), and various other pro teams.
I took a look around the factory and was really impressed with what I saw. I told them of my vision and they agreed to make us a beautiful, aero sleeved jersey so long as we provide the graphical design and certain specifics and features.
I realised that with stolen goat, we have a real opportunity. We sell direct to the customer and we can manufacture. This means we can cut out the distribution and wholesale costs that ramp up the end price of a garment.
So lets make something awesome, but sell it for a reasonable price. Our ultimate goal is not to get rich off one jersey, but to get as many people as possible sharing in the vision.
6 months on and it’s time to shine. We have 8 beautiful jerseys. All with a story to tell and all packed with awesome features:
- Aero half length sleeves. Touch these and you will fall in love with the jersey straight away. They have a raw cut end, support your muscles and are never overly tight.
- Full length YKK camlock zipper. As far as zips go – this is the daddy
- Water Resistant fourth pocket with a zip! We have an extra pocket, big enough for your smartphone that will keep it secure and dry.
- Zip cover – to keep your neck free from irritation. We also only use heat transfer labels so you never get a itchy neck.
- 4 way stretch. These jerseys fit close but they fit well. They move with your body and keep you dry and comfortable all day long.
- subtle branding – we don’t like wearing huge logos, so why should we make you?
- Made in Belgium: yep – no cheapo manufacturing here :-)
- Available for men and women. As I say, these are for everybody. The mens size even go up to SL (a.k.a Sexy Large)
Take a look at the jerseys, there are 8 glorious designs, each with a little story to tell, each serves a slightly different purpose. Personally I have one of each and choosing which one to wear each ride is becoming a real quandary!Enough talk - show me the jerseys!