- Vapour Pad - Developed in Belgium alongside top level pro riders and teams to create the perfect race pad and positioning on the bike.
- Premium Fit - The stolen goat EPIC shorts are compressive in feel and very much a race fit - but a comfortable one at that. The legs are held in place with a premium grade elasticated panel, rather than using a silicone gripper band which can pull on the skin and has a tendency to ride up the leg.
- Premium Fabric - Not all bib shorts are created equal. The fabric used here is 2-way breathable and has 4-way stretch, so it moves and breathes with your body. No overheating, no restrictive feel. Just sensational comfort, all ride long.
- Graduated muscle support - the EPIC shorts get gradually more compressive towards the bottom of the leg tube, offering comfortable yet effective muscle support. Ride fast, be supported, feel comfortable.
- All-day comfort - a speedy race fit that's built for all-day comfort. The fabric is stretchy to match your body shape and the pad is just sublime.
- Breathable - two way breathable... cool air comes in, hot air goes out.
- Fast drying - moisture is wicked away from the skin and dispersed widely to the outer layer for quicker drying times.
- The entire short is shaped in the riding position - if you like going fast, you'll be doing it on the drops... our shorts are shaped in the drop position so that the material has the most natural position to start working from.
- Lower centre of gravity on the saddle - more control of your bike.
- More support with only 30% of the material.
- Integrated back - this further helps maintain the rider's core temperature. Some riders forego a base layer whilst using these shorts.
- Women's specific fit - because men's and women's bodies are different.
- Rear zip - We've thought about it all when it comes to wearing these shorts on the bike so why stop there? Our Women's EPIC shorts have a rear zip for comfort breaks while off the bike. Making it much easier and faster during a pitstop.
Serena Ace-Hopkins (verified owner) –
These are my favourite bub shorts ever. The padding means you can choose to be in an aero position without the bulk. They look great, definitely are UV protective on a long ride recently they worked! I’m also guilty of wondering around in them post ride – which is testament to how comfy they are.
sarah.odell10 (verified owner) –
Best bib shorts I’ve ridden in. Really comfortable and will definitely be investing in some more. Love the SG race team look
Kate Walton (verified owner) –
Love these shorts. Really comfortable for longer rides and look great. I’ve been eyeing up the SG team kit for a while and was made up when they released it to buy.