- Super lightweight and packable. Our rain capes are thin, lightweight and pack down into nothing. Ideal for changeable, showery conditions - simply stash it in your jersey pocket when not in use.
- Water & wind resistant fabric. The Atom fabric is windproof and water resistant. This protection is a characteristic of the material itself, not a treatment that will wash out with time. So no need to re-treat your jacket in the future; your jacket will remain consistently awesome.
- Ideal for changeable conditions. The lightweight rain cape is water-resistant, while maintaining excellent breathability, making it an ideal choice for changeable conditions when you want an extra layer of protection, without overheating.
- Full-length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip when it's bad. We exclusively use zips from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily with one hand and lock in place when pushed down.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A small zip garage at the neck takes care of that.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- Comfortable fit. Our rain cape features a close yet comfortable fit, similar to that of our Bodyline fit jerseys. Tight enough to not flap around while you're riding, not so tight that it feels uncomfortable or restrictive.
- Women's specific fit.
The women's Stolen Goat rain capes use the same sizing measurements as our Orkaan jerseys, so if you wear a medium Orkaan, you will be a medium in our rain capes.
- Measure in CM for a more accurate fit
- Measure the widest part of your chest
- Measure the widest part of your waist
- Measure the widest part of your hips
- If your hips are wider than your chest, please follow the measurement of your hips
- Keep the measuring tape horizontal
- If between sizes - up for a looser fit, down for a tighter fit
- If in doubt, give us a shout - email@example.com