- Race fit. The Epic jerseys have a tailored race cut, they are short, tight and compressive while keeping a comfortable and unrestrictive feel. Ideal for cyclists who spend most of their time in the race position.
- 4-way stretch fabric. The front and rear panels are made from SpeedSilk - a heat-treated, silky type of fabric that is lightweight, super breathable, soft and stretchy... stretchy in four different directions rather than two. This means our Epic jerseys will perfectly match the contours of your body and offer advanced aerodynamics.
- High venting side panels. The side and armpit panels are made from AirMesh - a super breathable, slim and lightweight mesh fabric designed to keep the body at the optimal temperature by letting heat out and cool air in.
- Longer, aero, seamless sleeves. The sleeves on our Epic jerseys are a thing of sheer beauty. They fit tight to the arm and significantly aid the aerodynamics of the jersey.
- Powerband support. A wide elasticated powerband with silicone weaved in, keeps the jersey in place and the body comfortably compressed and supported for pushing hard, all day long.
- 3 rear pockets. With 3 easy-to-reach pockets, you can easily carry enough bonk stopping snacks for a hard day in the saddle.
- Full-length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip if it's bad. We use zips exclusively from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily, and lock in place with just one hand required.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- Manufactured in Belgium by the same factory that supplies the Belgium and Dutch national teams, using the same methods and materials.
- Female specific fit. Because male and female bodies are different.
Karen Mackay (verified owner) –
Great fit with fantastic vibrant colours which make me smile on sunny days