The Stolen Goat Orkaan 3/4 tights are constructed from Tempest, a wind-resistant and water-resistant fabric.
Designed to keep you at the right temperature with a soft, fleecy Roubaix lining that regulates body temperature the Orkaan 3/4 tights will keep warm and smiling during the cooler Autumn/ Spring days of the year. Combine with the Orkaan Everyday jerseys or the RaceTech versions and you have a stolen goat “capsule system” that will become the most versatile kit choice in your wardrobe.
Featuring a proprietary chamois pad that has been developed alongside top level pro riders. After extensive testing the pad created is not only the perfect density for long, hard rides but crucially is located in the perfect position. This means you can ride hard and far without noticing your tights. Ideal for rides 2 hours and over.
The pad uses dimple technology to improve airflow. This combined with being anti-bacterial and fast drying ensures that hygiene and comfort are as advanced as possible ensuring you can focus on your performance.
The 3/4 tights have a slightly compressive feel and feature an elasticated cuff to keep the tights in place all day long. No nasty silicone gripper to pull at your skin is used here.
- Water Resistant fabric – Water simply beads up and rolls off. The best bit is that this is manufactured into the garment – no amount of washing will remove or lessen the effect.
- Wind Resistant – Still breathable to keep you the right temperature but more wind resistant than standard tights
- Roubaix Lining – Super soft against the skin and designed to insulate when required.
- Proprietary Pad – Developed in Belgium alongside top level pro riders and teams to create the perfect pad and positioning on the bike. The pad is anti-bacterial, fast drying and features Dimple Technology to improve airflow.
- Premium Fit – The legs are held in place with a premium grade elasticated band rather than use silicone gripper which can pull on the skin and has a tendency to ride up the leg. Minimal seams for maximum comfort.
- Integrated back – behaves like a base layer for extra protection.
ABOUT THE SIZING
The fabric in the tights and straps is extremely stretchy meaning that the height of the rider is less of a concern. The crucial measurement here is around the widest part of your mid-section (hip or waist), usually, just above the hip for men…. don’t suck it in chaps.
The fabric in the tights and straps is extremely stretchy meaning that the height of the rider is less of a concern. The crucial measurement here is around the widest part of your mid-section (hip or waist), usually, just above the hip for men.... don't suck it in chaps.