The Epic jersey was designed with two things in mind, speed and breathability. Thanks to its multi-panelled, multi-fabric construction, this is our most advanced summer jersey to date.
The Epic Jersey Construction
The front and rear panels are made of SpeedSilk, a heat-treated, silky type of Lycra, specifically engineered to give a tight, soft and unrestricted feel as well as maximum aerodynamic efficiency. The side panels and armpit panels are AirMesh, a super breathable, slim and lightweight mesh fabric designed to keep the body at optimum temperature. Seamless, raglan compression sleeves add to the aerodynamics of this jersey and to finish off, a wide elasticated powerband on the front and a tailored, elasticated back with 3 pockets, keeps the jersey perfectly in place, all day long.
The Mens Stolen Goat Epic Jersey has the following core features:
- Race fit. The Epic jerseys have a tailored race cut, they are short and tight and compressive in feel. Ideal for cyclists that spend most of the time in the race position.
- 4-way stretch fabric. The front and rear panels are made from SpeedSilk, a lightweight, stretchy, super breathable fabric that can stretch in four different directions. This means our Epic jerseys will perfectly match the contours of your body and offer advanced aerodynamics.
- Longer, aero, seamless sleeves. The sleeves on our Epic jerseys are a thing of sheer beauty. They fit tight to the arm and significantly aid the aerodynamics of the jersey.
- 3 rear pockets. With 3 easy to reach pockets, easily carry enough bonk stoppers for a hard day in the saddle.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip if it’s bad. We use zips exclusively from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily, and lock in place with just one hand required. Plus zip, chest guard.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- Manufactured in Belgium by the same factory that supplies the Belgium and Dutch national teams using the same methods and materials.
- Gender specific – Male and Female specific versions
FEATURES IN A NUTSHELL
- Lightweight and aerodynamic race fit – designed for speed.
- SpeedSilk – 4 way stretch, breathable and fast dry fabric.
- AirMesh – side panel temperature regulating
- Wide elastic powerband improves fit
- Reliable YKK camlock zips with chest guard for comfort
- Long, aero seamless sleeves
- Stylish design with minimal branding.
- Mens specific fit