If you haven’t seen the Lightskin Seatpost yet, well let me show you a quick video…
Essentially, the Lightskin is an Aluminium seatpost with 5 very bright L.E.D.s integrated right into it. They are completely flush with the post and the nicest part is that the top L.E.D doubles as the ON/OFF and mode select switch.
You are left with a very slick lighting solution that runs for up to 400 hours, has 10 flashing modes, is simple to power and looks absolutely awesome. Your bike is suddenly becomes clutter free and the talk of any ride. The whole thing (inc post) weighs in at less than 400 grams. Nifty – it’s no wonder this product received a Red Dot Design Award in 2010.
Obviously the Brompton version is slightly heavier, but at around 600 grams it is lighter than the standard Brompton seatpost ;-)
- Up to 400 hours battery life
- The top L.E.D doubles up as the mode and ON /OFF switch
- Aluminium body that is strong and light
- 5 super bright L.E.Ds with 10 unique flashing modes
- Winner of a Red Dot Design Award
- Water Resistant
- Powered by 2 x AA Batteries (inserted simply by unscrewing the cap on the bottom)
- Weighs just 400 grams without batteries (road bike version), 600 grams (Brompton version)
Available from Stolen Goat
Reasons to buy this awesome product from us:
- 60 days quibble free money back guarantees on returns (90 days if you pay by card instead of PayPal)
- Free UK postage (on all orders over £39)
- Free European Postage (on all orders over £99)
- Same day despatch Worldwide when you order by 4pm GMT
- A heap of satisfied customers agree that we kick arse on the customer service front.
OK, OK, my wallet is out – where can I buy one from!?!
All our Lightskin Seatposts can be found here. Enjoy :-)