Fancy becoming a Brand Ambassador for stolen goat?
Are you adventurous, do you cycle, run, hike, climb, and blog? Make sure you get in touch for the chance of becoming a brand ambassador. We are looking for loyal, passionate SG fans out there that live // breathe // ride SG.
Does this sound like you?
If it does, you could be the perfect ambassador. You may not know it but if you love our kit, our ethos and spread the word about us to everyone, you’re already doing the job of an ambassador! So you may as well apply.
Firstly, we should probably explain what we look for in an official ambassador.
We’re not necessarily fussed about race results or how many social media followers you have (although it helps) but we’re really, really interested in people above all who are passionate about our brand ethos.
We are looking for individuals who love their sport, participate in it and encourage others with genuine enthusiasm. The more you put in, the more you’ll get out of it. It’s the very spirit of our #adventuremore mentality.
In return, ambassadors can expect a variety of rewards such as:
- Becoming part of the herd (we often end up as firm friends of those we support)
- Free kit
- Very favourable options on SG race kit (if that’s your thing)
- Personal discount
- Sneak peeks at the new ranges
- Affiliate commission
- Invitation to various events including occasional cycle trips abroad
So what does being a brand ambassador for SG entail? Well….. firstly, have fun! There’s no pressure, we’re one big relaxed family trying to get everyone wearing our great quality kit and adventure more!
- Ride // Run // Adventure as much as you can
- Take us on your adventures – Share stories // photos with us and your social media following
- Share the love! If you love our kit, spread the word. Speak to people, write a review or create social media posts
- Be creative! If you fancy it, work with our marketing dept and create content such as race reports, training journals, kit reviews, hints & tips, adventure plans / stories, photo collages…. anything you want.
If that sounds up your street and you’d still like to apply for the chance to be an SG ambassador please send us the following details on email@example.com
1. A short Bio, explaining to us a bit about your back story, what got you into your sport(s) and why you think you would make a good ambassador for us.
2. Social Media / Web links (for those you use):
- Website / Blog
3. A photo of you wearing your stolen goat kit which shows off your #adventuremore lifestyle.
One Last thing….. We’re likely to have quite a few applications so please don’t be disheartened if you are not chosen this season – there is always next time. We will, however, do our best to respond to everyone.