- Water & Wind resistant fabric. The Tempest fabric is a thermal material that is wind-resistant and water-resistant. The fabric has undergone treatment during the weaving process where special threads are woven into the textile, creating a physical barrier from water but still able to breathe. Because the protection is woven in rather than a coating applied on top, these features are permanent, even after repeated use and washes.
- Perfect 3 season riding. The fabric has excellent weather-resistant qualities and is still breathable, giving superb performance in a wide range of cooler temperatures (from 6-16°c). Pair with a Bodyline jersey and if it's a bitter morning start some Orkaan Armwarmers would be ideal.
- Super soft brushed "roubaix" lining. Luxuriously soft on the skin, the inner lining will keep you snug whilst racking up the miles.
- Full-length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip when it's bad. We exclusively use zips from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily with one hand and lock in place when pushed down.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A small zip garage at the neck takes care of that.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- All day performance fit. Our Orkaan gilet has an all-day, comfort fit. The fit is based on our popular Bodyline range. Ideal in any situation, from commuting to weekend warrior action.
- Women's specific fit. Because men and women have different body shapes