Stolen Goat Men’s Orkaan Bib Tights // Cooler Weather – Comfort Fit //
Put down the crystal ball. Step away from the weather app. When conditions are unpredictable, the men’s Orkaan full-length bib tights are your ready-for-anything choice to face whatever the weather throws at you.
Our Orkaan bib tights are perfect for those ‘all three seasons in one day’ kind of spring and autumn rides. Made from high-performing Tempest fabric, these tights protect you against the wind and rain while remaining comfortable and breathable. A super soft Roubaix lining keeps you cosy. Plus, an integrated back acts like a base layer to give you extra protection.
Keeping the wind and rain at bay is great – but nothing spoils a ride like an uncomfortable undercarriage. We’ve got you covered with our proprietary chamois pad, developed in Belgium alongside top-level pro riders. Not only is it breathable, antibacterial and the perfect density for long rides. It’s also located in the perfect position to give you support where you need it, so you can focus on the road ahead.
Our Orkaan Capsule System can be layered up to match changeable conditions, giving you the freedom to keep the good rides rolling.
- Measure in CM for a more accurate fit.
- Measure the widest part of your waist.
- Measure the widest part of your hips.
- The measurement should be taken around the widest part of your hips or waist, whichever is widest.
- Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
- If in between sizes ... Go up for a looser fit... Down for a tighter fit.
- If in doubt, give us a shout! firstname.lastname@example.org
The fabric in the tights and straps is extremely stretchy meaning that the height of the rider is less of a concern. The crucial measurement here is around the widest part of your mid-section (hip or waist), usually, just above the hip for men.... don't suck it in chaps.