Based in Brighton, Richard Baker is an artist with a passion for all things bike. Here’s what he has to say about Tokyo…
“The Tokyo piece forms part of a series of illustrations documenting the diverse city architecture from around the world, and the different influences and fashions this imposes onto our bike styles. It all started with an exhibition piece for ‘Artcrank’ featuring a cyclist pedalling through a typical Parisian street on a vintage steel framed road bike. From there I made a ‘Brick-Lane’ inspired London illustration, followed by the ‘red light district’ in Tokyo – each with a character sat on a relevant bike. I plan to continue the journey through other iconic biking cities such as Amsterdam, NY and more.”Our Bodyline Men's Jersey was created with a specific brief: be performance orientated, stylish and comfortable, without a huge price tag. Bodyline cycling jerseys are manufactured to the highest standards and marry unique designs with high performing fabrics and a tailored cut that fits the everyday hero perfectly.
- Longer, aero sleeves, with a neat, laser cut end. These sleeves support your muscles and stay put all day long without being restrictive. They give you the pro look without costing you a pro’s wages.
- Water resistant zipped 4th pocket. In addition to the standard 3 reinforced rear pockets, each Bodyline jersey has a zipped fourth pocket with a water-resistant inner lining. Perfect for keeping your phone and belongings safe from showers and perspiration.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip if it's bad. We use zips exclusively from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily, and lock in place with just one hand required.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A small zip garage at the neck of every Bodyline jersey prevents contact with the skin.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- 4 way stretch fabric. The UV-protected material that makes up the core of the jersey is designed for optimum ventilation and super fast quick drying. It has a four-way stretch meaning it moves with your body and is ultra comfy all day long.
- Athletic fit. The Bodyline jerseys are an aero fit, whatever your size or body shape. They are not skin-suits but they are a tailored cut, aiding performance whatever your style of riding.
- Manufactured in Belgium by the same factory that supply the Belgium and Dutch national teams using the same methods and materials.
- Gender specific - Male and Female specific versions
FEATURES IN A NUTSHELL
- Four pockets including one zipped water resistant pocket
- Aero but comfortable fit for all day performance
- UV protected, 4 way stretch, breathable & fast dry fabric
- Raw cut, seamless sleeves. You'll never want to wear anything else.
- Reliable YKK camlock zips with neck garage for comfort
- Stylish design with minimal branding.