- Full-length, aero sleeves, with a neat, laser cut end. These sleeves support your muscles and stay put all day long without being restrictive. They give you the pro look without costing you a pro’s wages.
- Water-resistant zipped 4th pocket. In addition to the standard 3 reinforced rear pockets, each Bodyline jersey has a zipped 4th pocket with a water-resistant inner lining. Perfect for keeping your cash, card and keys safe and secure from showers and perspiration.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip if it's bad. We use zips exclusively from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily, and lock in place with just one hand required.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A small zip garage at the neck of every Bodyline jersey prevents contact with the skin.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- 4 way stretch fabric. The UV-protected material that makes up the core of the jersey is designed for optimum ventilation and super fast quick drying. It has a four-way stretch meaning it moves with your body and is ultra comfy all day long.
- Athletic fit. The Bodyline jerseys offer a comfortable yet aerodynamic fit, whatever your size or body shape. They are not skin-suits but they are a tailored cut, aiding performance whatever your style of riding.
- Manufactured in Belgium by the same factory that supply the Belgium and Dutch national teams, using the same methods and materials.
- Male specific fit. Because male and female bodies are different.