The Ibex range is our latest technology for riders looking to go faster whilst still remaining comfortable. The brief of this jersey is to create an aero advantage whilst keeping the torso flexible to allow for a range of body shapes. Ultimately, as recreational riders, we aren’t all wafer thin racing snakes. So this jersey has a bit more give in it than a typical racing jersey but all the aero advantage whilst on the drops.
You’ll notice the gap between shoulder seams is reduced compared to a typical jersey. This gives you maximum comfort and aero advantage whilst in the cycling position. If you’re a sit up and beg type rider then this probably isn’t for you.
Perfect for riders who climb and ride hard and fast… all the time.
Scroll down for sizing & features…
Note that this is a closer fit than our standard Bodyline Jerseys. So please use the size chart below. You’ll find that if you are typically a medium, you’ll be a large here. The sizes are equivalent to our Orkaan jersey. If in doubt bump up a size. It’s a race fit, deal with it :-)
|Size||Chest Inches||Chest CM|
- Half length aero sleeves – with a raw laser cut end. These sleeves support your muscles, have zero flapping and simply stay put all day long without being restrictive or overly tight. They also give you the pro look without costing you a pro’s wages.
- Full length YKK camlock zipper. Zipps are something you only notice when they are bad. You won’t notice these. YKK make the best zips, simple as that.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants to ride with a scratchy neck label so we’ve only used heat transfer labels for the neck. Super soft – you won’t notice them.
- UV safe 4 way stretch fabric. The UV protected material that makes up the core of the jersey is designed for optimum ventilation and super fast quick drying. It has a four way stretch meaning it is ultra comfy all day long.
- Aero Fit. The Ibex range is aerodynamic, light and fast and yet forgiving of different body shapes.
- Manufactured in Belgium by the same factory that make the Belgium national kit, and a high percentage of the Pro teams (and using the same methods and materials).