Stolen Goat Coldharbour 275M Filter Coffee
The stolen goat coffee blends are all roasted in the Surrey Hills by Chimney Fire Coffee – an independent speciality coffee roaster with a focus on traceable, ethically sourced coffee beans. We partnered with Chimney Fire because not only is the coffee of the highest grade & quality but the owner Dan has a genuine passion for creating a sustainable coffee journey through both sourcing and packaging.
We will be releasing a number of blends, each is named after a particular climb in the Surrey Hills depending on their characteristics.
This blend – Coldharbour is our Filter blend – perfect for cafetiere / filter brewing methods. We love it in the office without milk or sugar, just as it comes – perfect for drinking all day long!
- Location: Andre Sanchez Estate, Pocos de Caldas, Minas Gerais
- Species: Arabica
- Process: Natural
- Varietals: Mundo Novo, Bourbon
- Grind: Medium OR Whole Bean (your choice)
- Notes: Praline, Hazelnut, Snickers
- Bag Size: 250g
- Packaging: Biodegradable, resealable bag with valve.
You can read more about our coffee adventure here >>