Our stolen goat Women's Bodyline shorts feature a proprietary chamois pad that has been developed alongside professional female cyclists from the Dutch and Belgian national teams. The pad is the ideal density for long, hard rides but crucially is located in the perfect position within the shorts. Meaning you can ride harder and further uninterrupted.
The pad uses dimple technology to improve airflow. Anti-bacterial and fast drying fabric ensures that hygiene and comfort are maintained all day long.
The bib shorts have a slightly compressive feel and feature an elasticated cuff to keep the shorts in place all day long. No nasty silicone gripper to pull at your skin..
The Bodyline ONE version of the shorts are constructed from a single piece of fabric resulting in a single seam only. They are UV protected and treated with "ColdBlack" which helps reflect heat from the sun, helping you maintain the right temperature whatever the weather.
- Proprietary Pad - Developed in Belgium alongside top level pro riders and teams to create the perfect pad and positioning on the bike. The pad is anti-bacterial, fast drying and features Dimple Technology to improve airflow.
- Premium Fit - The stolen goat Bodyline shorts are slightly compressive in feel, very much a performance fit. The legs are held in place with a premium grade elasticated band rather than use silicone gripper which can pull on the skin and has a tendency to ride up the leg.
- Premium Fabric - Not all bib shorts are created equal. The lycra used here is 2-way breathable and 4-way stretch. This ensure the fabric moves and breathes with your body. No unnecessary overheating, plus maximum comfort create a sensational ride experience.
- Womens Specific Fit
ABOUT THE SIZINGThe fabric in the shorts and straps is extremely stretchy meaning that the height of the rider is less of a concern. The crucial measurement here is around the waist, just above the hip for men, and level with the top of the hip for women. Essentially - the widest part of your mid-section... don't suck it in chaps.
EXTRA FEATURES OF BODYLINE ONE CYCLING BIB SHORTSThe "ONE" version of the shorts also have the following extra features:
- One seam on the entire construction. Most bib shorts have multiple panels; this is less expensive to manufacture but creates more seams to sit against the skin. The ONE shorts have just one seam that passes under the pad.
- Integrated back - this further helped maintain the rider core temperature. Some riders forego a base layer whilst using these shorts.
- ColdBlack - a treatment applied to the fabric that helps reflect the sun's rays. This keeps your legs the right temperature and adds an extra level of UV protection.