- Proprietary Pad - Developed in Belgium alongside top level pro riders and teams to create the perfect pad and positioning on the bike. The pad is anti-bacterial, fast drying and features Dimple Technology to improve airflow.
- Premium Fit - The stolen goat Bodyline shorts are slightly compressive in feel, very much a performance fit. The legs are held in place with a premium grade elasticated band rather than use silicone gripper which can pull on the skin and has a tendency to ride up the leg.
- Premium Fabric - Not all bib shorts are created equal. The lycra used here is 2-way breathable and 4-way stretch. This ensure the fabric moves and breathes with your body. No unnecessary overheating, plus maximum comfort create a sensational ride experience.
ABOUT THE SIZINGThe fabric in the shorts and straps is extremely stretchy meaning that the height of the rider is less of a concern. The crucial measurement here is around the waist, just above the hip for men, and level with the top of the hip for women. Essentially - the widest part of your mid-section... don't suck it in chaps.
EXTRA FEATURES OF BODYLINE ONE CYCLING BIB SHORTSThe "ONE" version of the shorts also have the following extra features:
- One seam on the entire construction. Most bib shorts have multiple panels, this is cheaper to manufacture but creates more seems which mean more irritation. The ONE shorts have just one seem that passes under the pad.
- Integrated back - this further helps maintain the rider core temperature. Some riders forego a base layer whilst using these shorts.
- ColdBlack - a treatment applied to the fabric that helps reflect the sun's rays. This keeps your legs the right temperature and adds an extra level of UV protection.