- Proprietary Pad - Developed in Belgium alongside household names in the professional peloton to create the perfect pad and positioning on the bike. The pad is anti-bacterial, fast drying and features Dimple Technology to improve airflow.
- Premium Fit - The stolen goat Bodyline shorts are a performance fit with a gently compressive feel. The legs are held in place with a premium grade, wide elastic cuff rather than use silicone which can pull on the skin and has a tendency to ride up the leg.
- Premium Fabric - Not all bib shorts are created equal. The lycra in our shorts is 2-way breathable and 4-way stretch. This ensure the fabric moves and breathes with your body. No unnecessary overheating: maximum comfort creates a sensational ride experience.
ABOUT THE SIZINGThe fabric in the shorts and straps is extremely stretchy, reducing issues for cyclists of varying heights. The crucial measurement here is around the waist, just above the hip for men, and level with the top of the hip for women. Essentially - the widest part of your mid-section... don't suck it in chaps.
EXTRA FEATURES OF BODYLINE ONE CYCLING BIB SHORTSThe "ONE" version of the shorts also have the following extra features:
- Single seam construction. Most bib shorts have multiple panels which is cheaper to manufacture but creates more seams that can chafe. The ONE shorts have just one seam that passes under the pad.
- Integrated back - further helping maintain the rider core temperature. Some riders forego a base layer whilst using these shorts.
- ColdBlack - a treatment applied to the fabric that helps reflect the sun's rays. This helps maintain your legs at the right temperature and adds an extra level of UV protection.