- Long-sleeved off-road/mountain biking jersey.
- UV protective - SPF 30.
- 100% polyester – breathable and fast-drying.
- Casual/loose fit for ultimate freedom while you’re riding
- Made in Bulgaria.
- Also available in short-sleeved versions for warmer rides.
Mens Sector MTB LS Jersey
Churning up the trails and exploring the routes less ridden. The men’s Sector long-sleeved MTB jersey is here for all your off-road adventures.
Made from a lightweight fabric, this mountain biking jersey is designed to keep you comfortable when there’s a slight chill in the air. The long sleeves give you a bit of extra warmth and protection, without causing you to overheat, while the casual fit gives you the freedom to enjoy the ride.
Scroll down for more details…
- Free UK shipping over £80
- We ship worldwide (free & express options)
- Lifetime guarantee // crash repair policy
- 90 Day return policy
- Lots of happy customers!
STOLEN GOAT MEN’S SECTOR LONG-SLEEVED MTB JERSEY // OFF ROAD – CASUAL FIT
That post-work freedom feeling. Making the most of golden hour out in the woods with your mates. Finding a new trail. Daring to go that little bit further, or faster. Time out on your bike, is always time well spent.
For off-road adventures when there’s a slight chill in the air, our long-sleeved MTB jerseys are here to help you enjoy the ride. Made from a lightweight, breathable fabric, the long sleeves give you that extra bit of warmth and protection – keeping you comfortable, but not sweltering when you’re riding.
Featuring a loose, casual fit the Stolen Goat MTB jerseys give you maximum freedom of movement for no-limits riding.
Also available in a short-sleeved version for warmer days out on the bike.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Please note our MTB range features a looser fit than our road cycling jerseys.
- Measure in CM for a more accurate fit.
- Measure the widest part of your chest.
- Measure the widest part of your hips.
- If your hips are wider than your chest, please follow the measurements of your hips.
- Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
- If in between sizes... Go up for a looser fit... Down for a tighter fit.
- If in doubt, give us a shout! firstname.lastname@example.org