- Thermal gilet. Versatile garment for layering up in cooler conditions. Wear it over your Kiko long-sleeved jersey for temperature around 5-10 degrees, or with an Ibex Bodyline jersey for spring/autumn rides when there’s a slight chill in the air.
- Made from Alpha Direct fabric from Polartec. Using recycled polyester.
- Lined front panel. Nicknamed ‘the gorilla gilet’ here at SG HQ, the front panel of this gilet is lined with “fuzzy” material designed to offer extra warmth.
- 1 central rear pocket and 2 well-positioned openings giving you direct access to your jersey pockets underneath
- All day comfort fit. Keep the adventures coming, mile after mile. Our Kiko gilets offer a close yet comfortable fit, designed to sit close to the body so it doesn’t flap in the breeze it blocks without feeling restrictive.
- Lightweight and packable. At approximately 60g per m2, the Kiko gilets are made from a lightweight fabric. Offering the extra warmth you need, but packing down small enough to fit in your back pocket if the ride warms up.
- Two-way YKK zipper. You only notice a zip when it's bad. We exclusively use zips from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily with one hand and lock in place when pushed down. The addition of a 2-way zip gives you the option of ventilation on the go.
- Gender specific fit. Because men and women have different body shapes.
Mens Sane Kiko Bodyline Gilet
Ride out with confidence in changeable conditions with the men’s Sane Kiko gilet. A thermal gilet with Polartec Alpha Direct fabric to the front, offering extra warmth while remaining breathable and packable.
Made from a lightweight fabric, using recycled polyester, this gilet comes in our classic Bodyline fit – close, but comfortable – so it won’t flap in the breeze its designed to block. Available in the stunning orange gradient fade Sane design with a graphic print, this gilet will look incredible on your autumn rides.
Scroll down for more details…
- Free UK shipping over £80
- We ship worldwide (free & express options)
- Lifetime guarantee // crash repair policy
- 90 Day return policy
- Lots of happy customers!
STOLEN GOAT MEN’S SANE KIKO BODYLINE GILET // COOLER TEMPERATURES – COMFORT FIT
When the temperatures drop or the breeze bites, the new Stolen Goat Kiko thermal gilets are the go-to choice for ready-for-anything layering.
Our new Kiko gilets offer the practicality of a lightweight, packable gilet, with the extra warmth and protection you need when the seasons change. Made from lightweight, recycled polyester these gilets feature a thermal lining inside the front panel, made from Polartec Alpha Direct fabric. Super soft, this fuzzy lining offers extra warmth – without compromising the look of your gilet or adding unnecessary bulk. So you can still stash it in your back pocket – there when you need it, easy to carry when you don’t.
Ideal for conquering those autumnal headwinds, the thermal front panel is balanced with a breathable back and a 2-way zip for additional ventilation when you need it. Because no one likes the ‘boil in the bag’ effect! Coming in the ride all day comfort of our classic Bodyline fit, this gilet gives you all the versatility you need to ride out in confidence, whatever the weather.
Love the Sane design? Check out the matching men’s Sane Kiko long-sleeved jersey!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Measure in CM for a more accurate fit.
- Measure the widest part of your chest.
- Measure the widest part of your hips.
- If your hips are wider than your chest, please follow the measurements of your hips.
- Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
- If in between sizes ... Go up for a looser fit... Down for a tighter fit.
- If in doubt, give us a shout! firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.