- Aerodynamically tuned jersey. Designed for all-day comfort and speed. A tighter jersey means less drag, which means more speed from the same amount of force.
- Long, aero sleeves, with a neat, laser cut end. These sleeves support your muscles and stay put all day long without being restrictive. They give you the pro look without costing you a pro’s wages.
- Hot/warm weather jersey - designed for the warmer temperatures, our Bodyline jersey does a great job of keeping you feeling cool, fresh and inspired to find your Freedom.
- 4-way stretch fabric. Our jerseys are made with mechanical stretch, giving a close yet comfortable fit that can stretch in 4 different directions. This basically means that the jersey can perfectly match the contours of every cyclist's body, no matter their shape.
- UV-protected material. Our jersey offers UV protection, because it's important to keep those harmful rays at bay.
- Performance fit. Our Bodyline jerseys offer a comfortable yet aerodynamic fit, whatever your size or body shape. They are not skin suits but they are a tailored cut, aiding performance whatever your style of riding.
- Two-way breathable and fast drying - a great summer jersey needs to keep you feeling fresh. How it does that is by quickly wicking moisture away from your body and drying quickly. And ours does both very quickly!
- Water-resistant zipped 4th pocket. In addition to the standard 3 easy-to-reach rear pockets, each Bodyline jersey has a zipped fourth pocket with a water-resistant inner lining. Perfect for keeping your cash, card and keys safe and secure from showers and perspiration.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip if it's bad. We use zips exclusively from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily, and lock in place with just one hand required.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A small zip garage at the neck of every Bodyline jersey prevents contact with the skin.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- Silicone elastic waist gripper. The cut and material used to manufacture our Bodyline jerseys mean that the jersey should stay perfectly in place but we have added an elasticated silicone waist gripper to make sure it doesn't ride up.
- Manufactured in Belgium by the same factory that supplies the Belgium and Dutch national teams, using the same methods and materials.
- Male specific fit. Because male and female bodies are different.
Mens Race Team Bodyline Jersey
Ride all day comfort and stand out Stolen Goat style? Hell yeah! The men’s Stolen Goat Race Team bodyline jersey brings the ‘hell yeah’ graffiti print style of our race kit to your every day kit.
Designed for a comfortable fit, our bodyline jerseys are made from a lightweight, premium fabric with 4-way stretch and UV protection – perfect for all of your summer adventures. Add in three easy-to-reach rear pockets, plus a 4th water resistant zipped pocket and you’ve got everything you need for the ride ahead.
Scroll down for more details…
- Free UK shipping over £80
- We ship worldwide (free & express options)
- Lifetime guarantee // crash repair policy
- 90 Day return policy
- Lots of happy customers!
STOLEN GOAT MEN’S RACE TEAM BODYLINE JERSEY // WARM WEATHER – COMFORT FIT //
Want to ride your way and do it in style? Hell Yeah you do! The men’s Race Team bodyline jersey takes the awesome graffiti ‘Stolen Goat’ ‘Hell Yeah’ design of our race kit, and brings it to you in a ride all day, ride anywhere comfort fit.
The Sunday morning café ride, the Monday morning cycle commute… and everything in between. Our bodyline jerseys are the ultimate all-rounder, however you like to ride. Pairing comfort with ready-for-anything performance, the bodyline jerseys are lightweight, breathable and feature 4-way stretch for the ultimate fit.
A silicone elasticated waist gripper keeps it neatly in place, whether you’re riding down on the drops or sitting up and taking in the view. Meanwhile, UV protection and easy-to-reach pockets for all your essentials means you can head out with confidence.
Looking for more of an aero race fit? Check out the Epic version, featuring the same design!
Treat yourself to the matching bib shorts and you can get a FREE Race Team base layer! Use code: RTBASE.
Add the limited edition Race Team helmet to your basket too and you can also get your very own Race Team Baby Nik to look after. Use code: RTNIK
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Measure in CM for a more accurate fit.
- Measure the widest part of your chest.
- Measure the widest part of your hips.
- If your hips are wider than your chest, please follow the measurements of your hips.
- Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
- If in between sizes ... Go up for a looser fit... Down for a tighter fit.
- If in doubt, give us a shout! firstname.lastname@example.org