- Ride all day comfort. Our Ibex Bodyline fit jerseys are aerodynamic, yet comfortable. Offering a close fit to reduce drag, so you can ride faster for less effort, without feeling restrictive. Perfect for long explores and all day adventures.
- Aerodynamic sleeves made from Merckx fabric with a neat, laser cut end. Get the pro look (without it costing you a pro’s wages). Aero sleeves support your muscles and stay put all day long, without being restrictive or uncomfortable.
- 4-way stretch fabric. Our jerseys are made with mechanical stretch, giving a close yet comfortable fit that can stretch in 4 different directions. The result is a jersey that moves with you, and matches the contours of your body. Offering the ultimate fit for all riders, regardless of shape and size.
- Warm weather jersey – breathable, quick-wicking and fast-drying. Our Ibex Bodyline fit jerseys are designed to help you Find your Freedom in warmer temperatures. Made from premium fabric with two-way breathability, these jerseys quickly wick moisture away from your body. Add in a small breathable panel on the back of the jersey and you’ll be feeling fresh, all ride long.
- UV-protected material. For sunny adventures, our jerseys offer SPF 50+ UV protection* to help keep those harmful rays at bay.
- Three easy-to-reach rear pockets. Bike tools, bike snacks. Whatever essentials you need to carry, keep them handy with three rear pockets – easily accessible on the move.
- Improved, larger 4th water-resistant zipped pocket. Our zipped 4th pocket has a water-resistant inner lining. Perfect for keeping your cash, card and keys safe from showers and perspiration, this pocket is now larger so you can fit your phone in there too.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip if it's bad. We use zips exclusively from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily, and lock in place with just one hand required.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A small zip garage at the neck of every Ibex Bodyline jersey prevents contact with the skin.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- Silicone elastic waist gripper. The cut and material used to manufacture our Bodyline fit jerseys mean that the jersey should stay perfectly in place but we have added an elasticated silicone waist gripper to make sure it doesn't ride up.
- Reflective detailing. Small reflective details on the sleeves and the rear pockets help to keep you safe and seen, without compromising the look of your jersey.
- Manufactured in Belgium by the same factory that supplies the Belgium and Dutch national teams, using the same methods and materials.
- Men's specific fit.
*Please note there is a small section under the rear pockets on the back of the jersey which is a more open material for breathability, as such this offers SPF 30 protection while the rest of the jersey is SPF 50+.
Jason Alcock (verified owner) –
Great quality jersey but need to size up on this garment.
I’m usually towards the top end of Medium, so ordered a Large but should of gone XL.
It’s cost me the discount to send it back and now got to re-order it.
Jason Alcock (verified owner) –
(Amendment on last review)
XL fits a treat for myself when sizing up.
Thank you to AB for a quick response when asked for a replacement size.
Could not ask for a better service.