- Water repellent and windproof fabric*. Designed for biting cold days this jacket will keep you warm and dry in whatever conditions mother nature throws at you. The Tempest Protect fabric is both wind & waterproof, fuelling you with the confidence to keep pedalling, on or off road, when nature is fighting back.
- Soft brushed lining. The soft fleece-like Roubaix lining makes this jacket extremely comfortable and thermally insulated. Perfect when paired with a long-sleeve base layer.
- Covered zip. A fully hidden and covered zip helps protect against wind and cold penetration, a key benefit on those lengthy descents or the coldest of ride temperatures.
- Pixel100 detailing. The pockets panel on the back employ highly reflective pixel 100 fabric. Subtle grey to the naked eye, it packs a punch in deteriorating light, by reflecting a light source like car headlamps. A perfect addition should you want to increase your visibility at night without compromising the look of the jacket during the day.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip if it's bad. We exclusively use zips from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily with one hand and lock in place when pushed down.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A zip garage at the neck of every Climb & Conquer jacket prevents contact with the skin.
- Water resistant 4th pocket. The fourth water resistant stash pocket protects vulnerable items like phones from potential damage. You can kiss goodbye to those sandwich bags or hard scratchy waterproof plastic cases that can put a hole in your favourite cycling top.
- Headphone cable hole. Should you wish to route a headphone cable through the pockets there is a special hole to do so.
- Performance fit. This jacket is in keeping with the fit of our Bodyline jerseys, minimising flapping. If you are looking for a more relaxed fit, please size up.
- Winter garment. Our Climb & Conquer winter jackets are intended for deep winter conditions and temperatures: -5 to 8°c.
- Men's specific fit. because men and women have different body shapes.
* Please note that whilst the fabric is windproof & waterproof, we cannot call the jacket itself waterproof because the seams are not sealed. In reality conditions have to be severely awful for water to ingress and not sealing the seams allows for some extra breathability.
Susan Dickson (verified owner) –
Needed something brighter for those cold winter rides. Fits well and ideal for the colder weather
eric floch (verified owner) –
WOW!!!! well impressed by the quality and comfort!!!
Ian Holland (verified owner) –
Bought Climb And Conquer Jacket size medium which is definetly my size. Quality of garment is great and certainly keeps out the cold however quite disappointed with the fit.
It’s very very flappy at the front. Not a nice tight fit at all. Very far from it actually and I dont belive size is the issue.its just how it is
For the record customer service was great.
First stolen goat purchase and Not sure if i will buy again as I’m looking for aero type athletic fit gear and maybe stolen goat dont cater for that
Jen Piquard (verified owner) –
Very impressed with the quality and fit was great!