- Aerodynamically tuned jersey. Designed for all-day comfort and speed. A tighter jersey means less drag, which means more speed from the same amount of force.
- Long, aero sleeves, with a neat, laser cut end. These sleeves support your muscles and stay put all day long without being restrictive. They give you the pro look without costing you a pro’s wages.
- Hot/warm weather jersey - designed for the warmer temperatures, our Bodyline jersey does a great job of keeping you feeling cool, fresh and inspired to find your Freedom.
- 4-way stretch fabric. Our jerseys are made with mechanical stretch, giving a close yet comfortable fit that can stretch in 4 different directions. This basically means that the jersey can perfectly match the contours of every cyclist's body, no matter their shape.
- UV-protected material. Our jersey offers UV protection, because it's important to keep those harmful rays at bay.
- Performance fit. Our Bodyline jerseys offer a comfortable yet aerodynamic fit, whatever your size or body shape. They are not skin suits but they are a tailored cut, aiding performance whatever your style of riding.
- Two-way breathable and fast drying - a great summer jersey needs to keep you feeling fresh. How it does that is by quickly wicking moisture away from your body and drying quickly. And ours does both very quickly!
- Water-resistant zipped 4th pocket. In addition to the standard 3 easy-to-reach rear pockets, each Bodyline jersey has a zipped fourth pocket with a water-resistant inner lining. Perfect for keeping your cash, card and keys safe and secure from showers and perspiration.
- Full length YKK cam-lock zipper. You only notice a zip if it's bad. We use zips exclusively from YKK, the global leader in zip technology. These open and close easily, and lock in place with just one hand required.
- Neckline zip protector. No matter how great the zip is, if it rubs against your neck all day long, it’s annoying! A small zip garage at the neck of every Bodyline jersey prevents contact with the skin.
- Heat transfer neck labels. Nobody wants a scratchy neck label so we use flat heat transfers instead of sewn-in labels. Nothing to stick out or irritate.
- Silicone elastic waist gripper. The cut and material used to manufacture our Bodyline jerseys mean that the jersey should stay perfectly in place but we have added an elasticated silicone waist gripper to make sure it doesn't ride up.
- Manufactured in Belgium by the same factory that supplies the Belgium and Dutch national teams, using the same methods and materials.
- Male specific fit. Because male and female bodies are different.
Mens Bomberg Bodyline Jersey
Introducing the Stolen Goat Men’s Bomberg Bodyline jersey. Part of the Adventures with Art Tate capsule collection, bringing the kinetic energy of colour and line to life in the form of your own wearable artwork. This short-sleeved cycling jersey features David Bomberg’s In the Hold.
Pairing comfort and style with performance, our bodyline jerseys offer a ride-all-day fit that will have you pedalling fast and feeling awesome. Lightweight, breathable and with plenty of pockets for all your essentials, this will be your go-to jersey for all types of riding.
- Free UK shipping over £80
- We ship worldwide (free & express options)
- Lifetime guarantee // crash repair policy
- 90 Day return policy
- Lots of happy customers!
Stolen Goat Adventures with Art Collection // Men’s Bomberg Bodyline Jersey
Shift your perspective and dare to be different with the Stolen Goat Men’s Bomberg bodyline jersey, featuring a striking geometric print. Bold design meets comfort and performance to create the ultimate ready-for-anything cycling jersey.
Our bodyline jerseys are lightweight, breathable and made from premium fabrics. 4-way stretch offers a superb fit, so you can focus on the adventure ahead. Meanwhile, three easy-to-reach pockets and a 4th zipped waterproof pocket keep all your essentials to hand. The epic long days in the saddle, or the much-needed café rides with friends. This is a jersey that you’ll wear time and time again.
ADVENTURES WITH ART
Stolen Goat have joined forces with Tate to create a capsule collection of cycling jerseys and accessories that blur the boundary between art and cycling. Inspiring the wearer to dare to be different. To be part of The Herd but not part of the crowd.
ABOUT THE BOMBERG JERSEY
The Bomberg jersey features David Bomberg’s In The Hold (c. 1913-14). The subject is the hold of a ship, with dock workers handling heavy freight. However, by dividing the canvas into a grid of squares – all sense of form is shattered and an energetic composition of movement and colour is created.
The packaging for this special collection makes use of the paper used to sublimate the design onto the fabric. Usually, this paper would be discarded or recycled in the manufacturing process. We’ve had each paper trimmed to size to wrap the product it was used to create, creating more sustainable packaging. It means you’ll receive a paper printed version of the artwork from the jersey/accessory you’ve ordered. You’ll also get a postcard with your Adventures with Art order, featuring a photograph of the artwork and information on the title, date and medium used to create it.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Measure in CM for a more accurate fit.
- Measure the widest part of your chest.
- Measure the widest part of your hips.
- If your hips are wider than your chest, please follow the measurements of your hips.
- Keep the measuring tape horizontal.
- If in between sizes ... Go up for a looser fit... Down for a tighter fit.
- If in doubt, give us a shout! firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.