Stolen Goat Hexi sunglasses feature a minimalist and sleek frameless design, offering maximum protection and incredible peripheral vision – lightweight and ready for any adventure.
Our lenses are technically very impressive. Mirrored and anti-fog! The anti-fog is adhered to the lens using cutting edge tech that applies the anti-fog by a chemical process and is built up over many layers, rather than a basic single coating. This makes these lenses technically advanced, giving you a longer lasting anti-fog coating and… from what we know, unique in this market. The lenses are premium grade Polycarbonate, making them lightweight and extremely high-impact resistant for superior protection for your eyes. Optical Class 1, 8 base lens guarantees unrivalled clarity with distortion free vision alongside the important maximum UVA & UVB protection. Specially designed lens cutouts have been positioned for maximum ventilation.
The temples are made from premium TR90, a lightweight, durable, impact resistant material that is flexible under high-pressure. The adjustable nose pads and bi-moulded temple tips react with heat… the warmer it gets, the grippier they get. And can be adjusted to give you that perfect, secure and comfortable fit.
All Hexi frame parts are quick and easy to remove and are interchangeable… giving you the freedom to mix and match colours if you have other versions.
For those that use prescription lenses, Optical inserts are available – Click here>>
- Temples are made from premium TR90, Comfortable, Lightweight, Flexible, durable & impact-resistant.
- Technically advanced mirror lens with anti-fog coatings.
- Optical class 1 lens for crystal clear vision.
- Decentred 8 base lens provides class leading optics and distortion free vision.
- Maximum UVA & UVB protection.
- Slimline & sleek wrap around design for maximum protection and minimal weight
- Adjustable nose pads and bi-moulded temples for maximum comfort, custom fit and incredible grip.
- Parts are interchangeable… lenses, top and bottom frame sections, nose pads, and temples.
- Includes microfibre lens cloth/pouch and a protective hard-shell zipped travel case.
- Conforms to BS EN ISO 12312-1:2013, CE and UKCA.
- Cat 3 – 18-8% light transmission. Tinted on a grey base for bright to extremely bright light conditions.
If you prefer framed glasses, check out our Hexi+ range.
- Keep sunglasses stored in the pouch or hard shell travel case when not in use.
- When cleaning, dab the lens with the cleaning cloth/pouch which is supplied (making sure it’s clean and free from dirt).
- Add water to the lens for stubborn stains.
- Do NOT use lens cleaner or detergent to clean the lens. This may harm the anti-fog coatings.