No products in the cart.
Washing instructions are found on the label of each product, following these care instructions will help ensure your kit performs at it’s best for as long as possible.
- Always read the care label before washing a piece of clothing
- Zip closed all zips and turn garment inside out
- Hand-wash or machine wash at a tepid temperature on a delicate/ sports wash cycle. (max. 40°C)
- Use a small amount of liquid detergent, no powder detergents or any product that contains fabric softeners, conditioners, stain removers or bleaches as these will affect garment performance and life span.
- Hang dry – Do not tumble dry (why would you need to? our products are quick drying)
Our Orkaan collection and our Climb & Conquer jackets are made from waterproof materials and are not coated with a waterproof coating afterward like most brands do. This ensures we have maximum waterproofing protection and that it lasts a lot longer than any other product on the market.
You won’t lose waterproofing but you could cause damage to the performance and lifespan of our products, if not cared for correctly.