Come And Join Us In Mallorca For The Stolen Goat Weekender //
Do you fancy leaving this horrible weather behind you and making for the warmer, sunnier Mallorca?
Do you want to ride your bike?
Do you fancy meeting like-minded individuals from ‘The Herd’?
Do you want to meet some of the people behind Stolen Goat?
If yes to any of the above, then why don’t you come and join us for ‘The Stolen Goat Weekender’ at the end of March?
We are going to be on the island from Thursday 26th – 30th and we would love for you to join us. We will be supported by our friends at Mallorca Cycling (the nicest guides on the island) and we’ll be cycling our favourite routes every single day.
Trip Details //
- March 26th – 30th 2020 (you could stay longer if wanted)
- Stay in a 4 star hotel
- Half Board (Evening drinks with dinner included)
- Airport transfers (free transfers for groups of 4 or more, discounted rates for 1-3)
- Guided rides everyday
- Discounted bike hire (arranged prior to trip)
- Discount on Stolen Goat Clothing before the trip
- Cost £399 per person based on a twin room share. Plus £100 for a single supplement.
- Stay for longer if you wanted (ask for pricing and more info)
The Stolen Goat weekender is not going to be a hammer fest (unless you’d like it to be? Im sure Andy is up for the challenge). We welcome all ages and abilities…. we just want to ride and have good times with the fellow Herd.
We will stay at a four star hotel in Puerto Pollenca which is a few minutes walk from the beach, bars and shops and only 35 minutes away from Palma Airport.
Additional Info //
We arrive Thursday AM and plan to ride that afternoon – We leave Monday PM and are hoping to squeeze a ride in that AM. If your flights don’t work out like that then do not worry, there will be plenty of riding and people to assist your arrival and departure.
Groups – group sizes will be around 10 people per group
Riding – We aim to ride around 100km each day but are flexible and will do whatever the group wants to do. We just want you to have a great time and get as much riding as you want packed in.
For more info or to book email Adam – email@example.com
More from the Blog