With the launch of our new AW17 collection and the cooler, changeable weather conditions we’ve seen a dramatic increase in the sales of cold weather garments. For AW17 we had a big surprise install for you.
- We launched our new sub-brand called Kuro
- We added 3 more jacket designs for the men and 1 for the women
- 6 new designs to the Orkaan jersey range
- We launched our new Race Team kit
- We launched a collection of long sleeve bodyline jerseys (the first year we’ve offered a range)
- 6 new limited edition Bodyline short sleeve jerseys
- 6 new neck warmers (first time we’ve offered them)
- We added 8 new designs to our arm warmers collection
- We added 2 new designs to our sock collection (but in Merino Wool)
- We added 3 new Ibex jerseys
So…… what’s been our top sellers?
1. Limited Edition All Nighter Jersey
Released just over a month ago, our All nighter jersey has sold quicker than anything else this month. It even went completely out of stock at one point but don’t worry, a fresh batch has just arrived so make sure you own 1 of only 200 made. If you want one, buy it now, while you still can!
With the variable weather we’ve suffered recently, our water-resistant Orkaan bib shorts have been extremely popular this month and last. They will be your go-to bib shorts no matter the weather. Use in temps as high as 18°C to as low as 5°C and double up with our Orkaan leg warmers for the ultimate changeable weather capsule! Available for both men and women.
3. Retro Belgian Blue L/S Jersey
Back by popular demand, one of our best-selling jerseys last year has been reborn but with a twist….. in long sleeve. It’s the first year we’ve stocked a collection of long sleeve Bodyline jerseys, shop the collection here.
4. Limited Edition Blasphemy Jersey
Recently launched, our rock and roll Blasphemy jersey is one of our best-selling mens jerseys this month. Easy to see why….. look at that rad hand-drawn tiger on the front. If you like that then have a look at the back of the jersey ;-)
5. Climb & Conquer Winter Tights
Chilly on the legs? Grab a set of our Climb and Conquer tights just in time for the cold weather ahead. Selling very quickly at the moment, hopefully, we don’t run out of stock like last year. A thick, warm, comfortable, non-restrictive weatherproof material makes these tights a delight to ride in. Available for men and women.
6. Kuro – Water-Resistant Arm Warmers
Perfect for those bitter morning starts, the Kuro arm warmers are made from the same material as our Orkaan jerseys. Water beads right off with ease, a soft inside Roubaix inside lining helps regulate your temperature and keep the wind at bay. Make sure you grab a pair of these super handy arm warmers, you’ll be thanking yourself in the bitter conditions. See our full range here.
The perfect jersey for changeable weather conditions! Orkaan LS jersey is designed for any situation on the bike. Come rain, wind or shine this jersey will keep you warm and dry. Available for men and women and matched with our Orkaan bib shorts, this combo will be ideal for when the weather doesn’t know what to do with itself. Let the weather be your last thought with this jersey. #adventuremore.
8. Hypervelocity Long Sleeve Jersey
The ever-popular SS17 Hypervelocity design we launched this year (only for women) is now available in a long sleeve version! Perfect if you’re looking for full-sleeve UV protection.
9. Limited Edition Journey Jersey
Brand new, just released to our Limited Edition women’s collection, the Journey jersey has flown off the shelf. Multiple shades of Pink/ Purple make this jersey pop, looks fantastic out on the bike. Make sure you own one before they sell out – Only 150 will ever be made!
10. Orkaan Leg Warmers – Morse Black
Beat the early morning chill with these leg warmers and our arm warmers too. Made from a water-resistant, breathable fabric and lined with a soft, warm Roubaix lining which regulates temperature, these are the perfect accompaniment to our Orkaan bib shorts.
More from the Blog //