Complete with matching certificate (see pics), this is number 0040 of a limited edition set of special bikes that were made in 2000 to commemorate Lance Armstrong’s victory in the Tour de France.
Regardless of the rider, this bike is a piece of history, even more so now that Lance has had his wrists slapped. The bike is a work of art with a very special paint job and extremely high grade spec.
- Trek OCLV Carbon frame and fork with custom paint job
- certificate to authenticate that this is number 40 of 1999
- Rolf Vector Pro 700c Clincher Wheels
- Thompson Elite Alloy Silver Seatpost
- Selle San Marco Postal Service Saddle with Titanium rails
- Special TdF 2000 Bottles
- Icon Sterling Series Stem
- Icon Sterling Series Handlebars
- Cane Creek SL5 Thread-less Headset
- Shimano Dura-Ace 7700 Brake Levers/STI Shifters (2×9)
- Shimano Dura Ace 7700 Brake Calipers
- Shimano Dura-Ace 7700 9 Speed Double Front Derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace 7700 9 Speed Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Dura-Ace 7700 Crankset
- 9 Speed Dura-Ace 7700 Cassette
- brand new bar tape
- Seat Tube – BB centre to Top TUb Centre = 54cm
- Top Tube – centre to centre = 54.5cm
This Limited Edition Collectors piece is in outstanding original condition. There is a very minor scratch, that occurred during transit of the bike, to the seat stay (see pics). The bike is beautiful to look at and ride, a genuine piece of history with the documentation to match.