Ride to the Hills. As cyclists we both love and loathe hills. Nobody wants to cycle on nothing but pancake flat tarmac all day, so we are drawn to the hills. Despite the obvious suffering they cause us. Of course riding up hills means we get to ride down hills and that is where the reward lies.
This limited edition ‘Ride to the Hills’ 3 colour print has been skilfully designed and hand printed by Graham Pilling aka Army of Cats. It was made for the 2012 Artcrank exhibition in London. Just a short run of 65 beautiful A2 prints were painstakingly created. Each one signed and numbered by the artist. Stolen Goat has been lucky enough to secure just 10 of these limited edition Ride to the Hills prints.
Here’s what artist Graham Pilling (Army of Cats) had to say about the design…
“There’s nothing better than taking the bike out for a spin, up and down the hills and amongst the greenery and trees. For me, cycling has always been synonymous with getting out of the town or city and heading for the countryside, an inspiration I’ve drawn on for this bicycle themed print.”
Features of Ride to the Hills
- 3 colour screenprint,
- hand printed with water based acrylic inks on 240gsm bright white ‘Fizz’ paper.
- Paper size: 58 x 40.5cm (approx A2)
- Image size: 54 x 33cm
- Limited Edition: 65 prints made in total
- Each one is signed and numbered by the artist
- Originally created for ArtCrank London 2012 exhibition; ArtCrank is a series of international events exhibiting some of the best graphic arts in celebration of cycling culture.
- This print is sold unframed, and is sent carefully rolled inside a sturdy cardboard tube.
More Limited Edition Cycling Art
Want more Limited Edition Cycling Art Prints? We regularly stock work from new artistis, occasionally we also get exclusive runs of art prints.